Telangana ITI Admission 2021 is controlled by Directorate of Employment and Training, Telangana to provide admission in ITI courses in various private and government colleges of Telangana state. This state-level admission procedure is conducted every year to offer admission in engineering and non-engineering streams. Any particular entrance examination is not regulated to offer admission, and the candidates are selected based on the merit list. This article pours details related to Telangana ITI Admission 2021, i.e. dates, application form, fee, eligibility etc.
Telangana ITI Admission 2021 Dates
The below schedule represents the Telangana ITI Admission 2021 dates:
|Notification announcement||1st week of June 2021|
|Application form commencement||2nd week of June 2021|
|Deadline for form submission||Last week of June 2021|
|Original document verification||Last week of June 2021|
|Seat allotment (phase I)||1st week of July 2021|
|Reporting at the allocated ITI||2nd week of July 2021|
|Seat allotment (phase II)||3rd week of July 2021|
|Deadline for reporting at ITI||3rd week of July 2021|
|Online application commencement (phase III)||September 2021|
Telangana ITI 2021 Application Form
Important details related to TS ITI online registration are furnished in this section:
- The application form shall be published through online mode only.
- Candidates can obtain the application form from the 2nd week of June 2021.
- Registration includes various steps, i.e. registration, online application filling, document upload and fee payment etc.
- A candidate is supposed to fill only one application form, and multiple form submission shall lead to rejection.
- All the details must be entered carefully in the application form especially, personal, academic and communicational etc.
- Upload the required documents, i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the application form in the directed format.
- Deadline for application submission is till the last week of June 2021.
- No need to send any hard copy of the application by post.
- Take multiple printouts of the fully completed application form for future references.
- Application fee – Rs. 10/-
- Application fee payment – online or offline modes.
- Online payment – credit card/ debit card/net banking.
- The fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances once submitted.
Telangana ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Kindly check the Telangana ITI 2021 eligibility before applying for the admission:
- Nationality of the candidates should be Indian.
- Applying candidates should be at least 14 years old as on 1st August 2021. There is no specific upper age limit.
- Candidates must hold a domicile certificate of Telangana state.
- Candidates must have cleared 8th or 10th grade or its equivalent from any acknowledged board.
- Candidates currently pursuing their 8th/ 10th grade can also apply for admission.
Telangana ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Telangana ITI 2021 admission procedure includes various procedures. The first step involves the application form filling process in addition to document uploading, fee payment etc. After the registration, candidates are suggested to book their slots. A common merit list for all candidates shall be released after the final submission of the form. Candidates shall be called for counselling process based on the merit list. In the counselling process, seat allotment takes place.
Telangana ITI 2021 Merit List
Telangana ITI 2021 Merit list can be obtained in the 1st week of July 2021 through online mode only. Merit list is formulated based on the scores achieved by the candidates in their qualifying examinations. Candidates can view their names listed rank-wise in the merit list. Only the merit list candidates are eligible to sit for counselling.
Telangana ITI 2021 Counselling
Counselling process commences after the release of merit list. Candidates shall be intimated about the counselling through mail or SMS. It is mandatory for the selected candidates to participate personally in the counselling. Seat allotment depends on various factors, i.e. total applications submitted, seat availability, Document verification etc. If the candidates are found to be absent for the counselling session, then their seats shall be withdrawn. Candidates ought to bring only their original documents for the verification process. Documents listed below are essential for the verification process:
- Class 8th mark sheet and certificate
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- Category certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Income certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.
Telangana ITI 2021 Admission
Candidates are supposed to arrive at their allotted ITI at the prescribed time and date to validate their seats. Telangana ITI 2021 admission is finalised after admission fee submission and original documents submission. Candidates must not forget their seat allotment letter on the admission day. Candidates absent for the admission procedure shall not be given their allotted seats.