Thapar University Admission 2021: Thapar University Admission Application Form is already out for MBA courses. The admission into various UG/PG courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Tech, Bio-technology, M.Sc., M.A, etc. is given based on the university level entrance test monitored by Thapar University. Candidates can also apply with their national level exam scores, namely GATE, JEE Main, CAT etc. This article gives complete details regarding Thapar University Admission 2021 such as dates, application form, its fee, eligibility criteria.
Thapar University 2021 gives admission to various UG and PG courses:
- UG Course: BE (Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc.), B.Tech (Biotechnology), BE-IEP, BE-Lateral Entry and BE-MBA.
- PG Course: M.Tech, MBA, MCA, MA, M.Sc. etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Thapar University Admission Dates 2021
Candidates can look into the Thapar University Admission Dates 2021 given below and apply accordingly:
|Application form release||Last week of February/ 1st week of March 2021|
|Deadline for application submission||Last week of April 2021|
|Admit card access||1st week of May 2021|
|UG/ PG examination date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Result announcement||Last week of May 2021|
|1st round counselling||2nd week of June 2021|
|2nd round counselling||2nd week of July 2021|
|Application form release||31st October 2020|
|Deadline for application submission||1st February 2021|
|Candidate selection||5th February 2021|
|GD/ PI round, Thapar’s MBA Entrance and Scholarship Test||13th February (New Delhi) and 20th February 2020 (Dera Bassi)|
|Notification for selected candidates||26th February 2021|
|Counselling and fee payment||12th March 2021|
|Academic session commencement||5th July 2021|
Thapar University Application Form 2021
Information regarding Thapar University Application Form 2021 is given in the below section for candidates’ perusal.
- Thapar University Application Form 2021 for UG/PG courses can be obtained from last week of February/ first week of March 2021 through online mode.
- Deadline for UG/ PG application form submission is in the last week of April 2021.
- The application form for MBA, candidates, can be accessed from 31st October 2020 till 1st February 2021.
- Please enter valid email id, and phone number in the application form as all essential information shall be shared via them.
- Kindly upload passport size photograph and signature in the mentioned format.
- The hard copy of the filled form must be secured for future purposes.
- Payment for the application fee can be remitted through online and offline mode.
|B.E, B.Tech, B.E, M.E, M.Tech, MCA||Rs. 1500/-|
|M.A, M.Sc., MBA||Rs. 1000/-|
- Online mode payment – credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Offline mode payment – Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Thapar University, receivable at Patiala.
- DD must be sent to the below-mentioned address: [ In-charge Admission Cell, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala- 147004.]
Thapar University Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates must fit the Thapar University 2021 eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have cleared 12th grade majored in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any approved board with a minimum aggregate of 60% and 55 % for SC/ST.
- Candidates must have secured at least 20% score in NEET examination, and SC/ST must have scored at least 15%.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s, or equivalent degree majored in Mathematics from any approved institute with a minimum aggregate of 60% and 55 % for SC/ST.
Thapar University 2021 Admission Procedure
Thapar University 2021 Admission to candidates is granted based on entrance exam score. Admission into various courses is also offered based on national level exam scores. Once the merit list is released, the listed qualified candidates shall be made to sit for further interview rounds.
Thapar University Entrance Exam 2021
Admit card shall be released by the authorities a few days before the entrance exam. Thapar University Entrance Exam 2021 shall be conducted in 2nd week of May 2021 through online mode. The admit card shall be shared to the candidates’ registered mail id, that has to be downloaded. Candidates ought to carry the admit card and one valid ID proof to the examination centre without which they shall not be permitted.
Thapar University 2021 Result/ Merit list
Thapar University 2021 Result/ Merit list is fabricated based on entrance exam & JEE Main scorecard that shall be published on the website via online mode. Candidates must enter their login credentials to view their result. Another merit list shall be released separately based on national level test scores. Only the merit list candidates shall be invited for counselling procedure.
Thapar University 2021 Counselling
Thapar University 2021 Counselling comprising various rounds for UG & PG courses shall begin in June 2021 through offline mode. The merit list contains qualified candidates who shall be intimated for counselling. All the merit list candidates must attend the counselling session. Candidates have to remit the counselling fee and confirm their allocated seat during the counselling session. Seat Allocation for the candidates depends on the merit list and the preferred course chosen by the candidate. Candidates are recommended to bring the following documents at the time of counselling:
- 12th level certificate
- Application form
- Admit Card
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Medical fitness certificate