TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus varies according to the stream candidates choose. TS EAMCET is a state-level examination conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, offering admissions into UG courses in engineering & agriculture. Qualified candidates will get admission in various colleges in Telangana state for multiple Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy and Medical fields. Candidates can check the syllabus for TS EAMCET 2021 through the article.
TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus
TS EAMCET Syllabus has two sections: engineering & agriculture and medical stream as per the intermediate course or the previous class. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad will release TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus. The authorities will release official syllabus later, till then students can go through the previous year syllabus.
- Algebra: Topics include Theory of Equations, Matrices, Complex Numbers, Mathematical Induction, Quadratic Expressions, De Moivre’s Theorem, Permutations and Combinations, Functions, Partial fractions, Binomial Theorem.
- Vector Algebra: Topics include Product of Vectors, Classification of vectors, Scalar multiplication, Linear combination of vectors, Addition of Vectors, Component of a vector in three dimensions, Orthogonal projections Geometrical Vector methods, Vector equations of the plane in different forms.
- Trigonometry: Hyperbolic Functions, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations, Trigonometric Equations, Properties of Triangles
- Probability: Random Variables and Probability Distributions, Classical definition of probability, Probability, Measures of Dispersion, Binomial and Poisson Distributions.
- Calculus: Limits and Continuity, Applications of Derivatives, Definite Integrals, Differentiation, Integration, Differential equations
Geometry: A pair of Straight Lines, The Straight Line, Locus, Circle, Plane, Hyperbola, Transformation of Axes, Ellipse, Parabola, Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios, Three-Dimensional Coordinates, System of circles
Physical World, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Units and Measurements, Gravitation, Mechanical Properties of Solids, Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Thermal Properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Waves, Wave Optics, Electric Charges and Fields, etc.
Stoichiometry, Hydrogen and its Compounds, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Atomic Structure, Thermodynamics, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, The S-Block Elements, P- Block Elements group 13 (boron family), P-Block Elements group 14 (carbon family), Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques, etc.
Biology section consists of botany & zoology.
- Botany: Plant Systematics, Plant Physiology, Diversity in the Living World, Structural Organization in Plants- Morphology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Internal Organization of Plants, Cell Structure and Function, Plant Ecology, Microbiology, Genetics, Reproduction in Plants.
- Zoology: Animal Diversity-II: Phylum: Chordata, Human Anatomy and Physiology-I, Structural Organization in Animals, Biology & Human Welfare, Animal Diversity-I: Invertebrate Phyla, Ecology & Environment, Locomotion & Reproduction in Protozoa, Human Anatomy and Physiology-II, etc.
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates can check the exam pattern from here.
- Mode of Questions: MCQ type OMR pattern.
- Number of Questions: Total 160 questions will be asked, 80 from Mathematics, 40 questions from Physics & 40 from Chemistry.
- Marking Scheme: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Students must bring a black/blue ballpoint pen.