TS EAMCET 2021: TS EAMCET stands for Telangana State – Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. It is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The TS EAMCET exam is expected to be conducted in the online mode in the month of May 2021. It is going to be a state-level computer-based test for offering admissions into engineering, agricultural and medical courses. Candidates who are able to get a good score in the TS EAMCET exam can successfully apply for admission into affiliated or participating institutions in the universities/ colleges of Telangana state. We provide comprehensive details about TS EAMCET 2021 that includes exam dates, eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus and more.
TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Dates
- 1 TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Dates
- 2 TS EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form
- 4 TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 5 TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus
- 6 TS EAMCET 2021 Preparation Tips
- 7 TS EAMCET 2021 Admit Card
- 8 TS EAMCET 2021 Answer Keys
- 9 TS EAMCET 2021 Result
- 10 TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling
In this section we discuss the important dates regarding Telangana EAMCET Exam.
|Online application commencement||1st week of March 2021|
|Deadline for application submission and fee payment||1st week of April 2021|
|Application correction window commencement||1st to 2nd week of April 2021|
|Deadline to apply with payment of late fee [INR 500]||2nd week of April 2021|
|Deadline to apply with payment of late fee [INR 1000]||3rd week of April 2021|
|Deadline to apply with payment of late fee [INR 5000]||4th week of April 2021|
|Deadline to apply with payment of late fee [INR 10000]||Last week of April 2021|
|Availability of admit card for download||3rd week of April 2021|
|TS EAMCET 2021 exam||1st to 2nd week of May 2021|
|Provisional answer key publication||3rd week of May 2021|
|Last date to submit objections to preliminary answer keys||3rd week of May 2021|
|Release of final answer keys||May 2021|
|Result announcement||4th week of May 2021|
|Release of rank card||Last week of May 2021|
|Counselling process||2nd week of June 2021|
TS EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can carefully read through these eligibility conditions before sending an application for TS EAMCET exam.
- All Indian nationals and PIO/OCI cardholders can apply.
- Candidates have to be domiciled in Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh state only. Candidates should also meet the local/non-local status condition laid down by the Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh educational institutions (Regulation of admission) order of 1974.
- For engineering courses/ B.Tech/ B.Pharma [ Dairy technology/ agricultural engineering/ FT] – Candidates must have passed class 12th with PCM combination. OR
- Candidate should have studied vocational courses in engineering and technology, recognised by BIE, Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh state. OR
- Candidates must have done diploma in engineering conducted by SBTET, Telangana/ AP state.
- For Pharma-D: Candidates must have passed class 12th with PCM combination in a college recognized by BIE, Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh state. OR
- Candidates must have done diploma in pharmacy conducted by SBTET, Telangana/ AP state.
- For engineering/ pharmacy – candidates must have completed a minimum of 16 years of age on the date of admission. Upper age limit is not specified.
- For B.Tech [Dairy technology/ agricultural engineering/ FT] and Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] in CA and BM –
- Candidates must have completed minimum 17 years of age as on 31st of December of year of admission. Upper age limit is 22 years in general and 25 years for SC/ST candidates.
- For Pharma-D: Candidates must have completed a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31st of December of the admission year.
TS EAMCET 2021 Application Form
In this section, we shall discuss in detail about the application form and the relevant fee applicable.
- In the first week of March 2021, candidates can begin online registration for TS EAMCET 2021.
- The application process shall remain open till the first week of April 2021 without late fee.
- After the last date is crossed, candidates can still submit their application fee with payment of a certain late fee.
- The last date for submissions with late fee is last week of April 2021.
- Candidates may either opt for online application submission or visit nearest TS online center to apply.
- The second week of April 2021 shall be deemed as the application correction window to facilitate candidates to modify/ edit their applications for any changes they may need to do.
- Only one application per candidate. Multiple applications from a single applicant may lead to rejection.
Candidates can pay the application fee in the online mode through net banking/ debit cards/ credit cards or visit any nearby online center for paying the requisite fee. Application fee for different streams category-wise has been tabulated below:
|Category of candidate||Stream of study||Relevant application fee|
|For SC/ST candidates||Engineering (E)||400|
|For candidates belonging to other categories||800|
|For SC/ST candidates||Agricultural and Medical (AM)||400|
|For candidates belonging to other categories||800|
|For SC/ST candidates||Both Engineering and Agricultural and Medical (E& AM)||800|
|For candidates belonging to other categories||1600|
TS EAMCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- TS EAMCET 2021 shall be conducted in the online CBT mode in English/Telugu or English/Urdu languages.
- Engineering and agricultural papers consist of 160 MCQs.
- Paper carries a total of 160 marks, and time duration is 3 hours maximum.
- Every correct entry provides 1 mark, and wrong entries have no negative marking.
TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus
- Candidates must visit the official website and understand the syllabus thoroughly.
- The basic fundamental knowledge of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from class 12th is very important to crack the paper.
- Engineering and medical/ agricultural streams have different kinds of the syllabus, according to the subject.
TS EAMCET 2021 Preparation Tips
- Candidates must have a clear understanding of the exam pattern, syllabus and answer marking scheme of the paper.
- Practice well through mock tests papers and previous year solved question papers.
- Attend coaching classes in online/ offline mode if necessary.
- Prepare a study time table and balance your studies well with preparation of all subjects well.
- Make charts, graphs and pictorial representations to grasp difficult concepts in a better way.
- Practice problems and apply theoretical knowledge by writing down notes.
- Refer recommended books, online videos and meet your peers to solve important doubts.
TS EAMCET 2021 Admit Card
From the second week of May 2021, the link to download admits card for TS EAMCET 2021 shall be made available. Candidates have to enter correct login details to download admit card. Admit card is an important document and required till the completion of the admission process. Verify essential details in the admit card. Contact the concerned officials before the exam to rectify any errors found in the admit card. During the exam, candidates with wrong data printed in the admit card won’t be accepted.
TS EAMCET 2021 Answer Keys
TS EAMCET shall publish two answer keys – preliminary and final. In the third week of May 2021, the preliminary answer key shall be published. Candidates can download answer keys in the online mode in PDF format. Candidates can pose objections with fees and proof of correct answers till last week of May 2021. Later the final answer key shall be published after solving out all objections.
TS EAMCET 2021 Result
Results would be announced by the fourth week of May 2021. Rank lists as per candidate ranking in merit order shall be printed online on the official website. The TS board is expected to offer 75% weight-age in normalised marks and rest 25% to individual scores of PCM subjects.
TS EAMCET 2021 Counselling
From the second week of June 2021, counselling sessions are slated to begin for admission. Based on the candidate’s performance in TS EAMCET and merit order, candidates can seek admission in various institutions. The website provides information on the list of participating colleges, seat availability course-wise for allotment of candidates according to their ranking. The information booklet of State council of Higher Education of Telangana state provides detailed information related to counselling. Counselling begins with candidate registration, fee payment, seat selection, document verification and confirmation of seat allotment.