TS ECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria prescribed by the exam conducting authority must be satisfied by the candidates applying for the exam. TS Engineering Common Entrance Test called ECET is a state-level exam regulated once a year. The exam is directed by the JNT University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. Candidates can get admission into the second year of B.E/B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses on qualifying this exam at government/ private universities situated at Telangana state. All comprehensive details related to the TS ECET eligibility criteria 2021 are disclosed in this article.
TS ECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to go through the eligibility criteria before filling the TS ECET 2021 application form, as only those pertaining to the eligibility norms shall be able to attend the examination. If a candidate is found to be unfit in the later admission stage, then, the candidates shall be immediately disqualified from the further admission process. So, applying candidates ought to fit into the eligibility conditions designated by the official authority.
Candidates falling under different categories shall have to meet specific eligibility criteria for the particular category. Hence it is necessary for the candidates to not miss any details in the eligibility criteria. In the below section, the entire eligibility Criteria established by the main authority for TS ECET 2021 Examination are enclosed:
TS ECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Below section represents the list of general eligibility conditions necessary to be eligible for seeking admission:
- Nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.
- The candidates must satisfy local/non-local status requirements designated by Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions. The same conditions are applied for Telangana state as well.
- Candidates should hold a Diploma or degree in engineering/technology/pharmacy from any sanctioned university or institution.
- Candidates must hold a Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other Diploma as equivalent to apply for B.E. / B. Tech./ B. Pharmacy Courses OR
- Candidate must hold a 3-year B.Sc. Degree examination with Mathematics as a mandatory subject in the group order from an approved University in the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state or its equivalent for seeking admission.
- Candidates currently studying their Diploma course under sandwich pattern can apply for B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy courses provided they must have finished the practical training for the sandwich course before counselling deadline to apply for the desired course.
- Candidates must hold a Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy/ B.Sc (Mathematics) Degree with a minimum mark of 45% marks and 40% for candidates falling under a reserved category to seek admission in relevant courses.
Qualifying marks in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)]-2021
The minimum aggregate mark required to secure a rank in TS ECET is 25% in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics), i.e., 50/200. No minimum aggregate criteria of ranking are fixed for SC/ST candidates. Suppose a candidate belonging to SC/ST category who has obtained a rank with the advantage of the relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks in the TS ECET 2021, is found to have put on a false claim. In that case, his candidature shall be revoked at the admission time.