TS ECET 2021 Exam Pattern provides all the information to the candidates related to the examination. TS ECET is a state-level entrance exam administered once in a year by the JNT University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. Candidates qualifying in this entrance test shall be awarded admission into the second year of B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses to Diploma holders & only B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. In this article, entire information related to the TS ECET exam pattern 2021 is discussed.
TS ECET 2021 Exam Pattern
Once the exam pattern is released on the website, applied candidates are advised to look into that to begin the exam preparation. The Exam pattern is prepared by the authority to give a clear idea to the candidates regarding the entrance examination pattern and syllabus. The TS ECET exam pattern consists of relevant details such as question type, no. of questions, marking scheme, mode of examination, exam duration etc. The exam appearing candidates must mandatorily refer the exam pattern to start preparing their study schedule. With the exam pattern in hand, appearing candidates can prepare well and score high in the entrance exam.
TS ECET Exam Pattern 2021
In the below section, all the essential details concerning the exam pattern are listed:
- The entrance exam shall be supervised through online mode only.
- The medium of the entrance test paper shall be in the English language.
- The duration provided to solve the paper is 3 hours.
- The question paper contains 200 Multiple Choice (Objective type) Questions.
- Each question is allotted 1 mark.
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
|Engineering Paper (Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Electronics & Communication /Computer Science / Chemical / Metallurgical / Mining / Electronics & Instrumentation / Bio-Technology as the case may be)||100||Separate question paper for Each Branch of Diploma Engineering|
|Pharmacology and Toxicology||50|
Exam Day Instructions to the Candidates
- The candidates are supposed to carry a printout of the submitted application form to the exam hall and a recent passport photograph attested by Gazetted Officer must also be attached along with it.
- Candidates are recommended to visit the examination centre one day prior to the examination day to avoid any trouble/inconvenience while arriving at the exam centre.
- Candidates have to complete their registration process at the exam centre, wherein photographs shall be taken, fingerprint shall be scanned etc.
- All the details in the hall ticket such as Hall Ticket Number, Candidate Name, Branch, Photograph etc. displayed on the computer screen must be checked before beginning the examination.
- On the examination day, appearing candidates have to give the hard copy of the online application form to the examiner in the examination hall.
TS ECET Syllabus
TS ECET 2021 syllabus is fabricated with topics from the following subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Engineering. A distinct syllabus is prepared for pharmacy and for diploma holders. For B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders, the syllabus covers topics from Mathematics, Analytical Ability and Communicative English.