TS ECET 2021: TS ECET a state-level entrance exam, shall be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University, Hyderabad in support of TSCHE in the 2nd week of May. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test is organised once a year. Candidates can fetch admission in B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.E, B.Sc (Mathematics) courses by qualifying in the exam. Comprehensive details regarding TS ECET 2021, such as application form, eligibility, dates, exam pattern, etc., are interpreted in this article.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TS ECET 2021 Exam Dates
TS ECET important dates is tabulated below:
|Application form circulation||1st week of March 2021|
|Deadline for application form fill-up (Without late fee)||2nd week of April 2021|
|Application correction begins||2nd week of April 2021|
|Deadline for application form fill-up (With late fee)||3rd week of April 2021|
|Accessing admit card||1st week of May 2021|
|TS ECET 2021 examination date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Answer key publishing||2nd week of May 2021|
|Result disclosure||Last week of May 2021|
|Counselling beginning from||Last week of June 2021|
TS ECET 2021 Application Form
TS ECET 2021 Application Form details are enclosed in the below section:
- Application form for TS ECET 2021 can be filled in the first week of March 2021 through online mode.
- Carefully fill details such as educational, communication, personal, etc.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the described format.
- Candidates can do the application form filling till the second week of April 2021 without late fee, and if delayed, the timeline is till the third week of April 2021 with a late fee.
- Correction facility shall be served in the second week of April 2021.
- Keep the printout of the application form for the admission process.
Candidates can make payment for the application fee via online mode using debit card/ credit card/net banking. Once the payment is made, it shall not be refunded. The payment details are given below:
|For General category||Rs. 800|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 400|
TS ECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria must be met to appear for TS ECET exam:
- Candidate should bear Indian Nationality. They must be settled in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates must hold a diploma degree in Engineering/ Pharmacy from any approved university.
- Candidates holding a B.Sc. (Mathematics) degree are can also apply.
- Candidates must have cleared their qualifying examination with a minimum aggregate of 45% and 40% for reserved category.
- Candidates currently pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply.
TS ECET 2021 Exam Pattern
TS ECET exam pattern is explained in the given section:
- The examination is conducted through online mode.
- Exam duration is 3 hours.
- The medium of the question shall be in English with Multiple choice pattern.
- Question paper contains questions with a total mark of 200.
- 1 mark is given for every correct answer with no negative marking.
The marks distribution for the question paper is given below:
For Diploma Holders
For B.Sc. (Mathematics)
|Pharmacology and toxicology||50|
TS ECET 2021 Syllabus
The crucial topics under TS ECET syllabus are categorised below:
- Mathematics: Trigonometry, analytical ability, matrices, integration and its application, probability and statistics, differentiation and its applications, etc.
- Chemistry: Solutions, fundamental of chemistry, electrochemistry, polymers, acids and bases, fuels, environmental chemistry, the principle of metallurgy, corrosion, etc.
- Physics: Work, power and energy, heat and thermodynamics, modern physics, simple harmonic motion and sound, units and dimensions, Kinematics and frictions etc.
- Biotechnology: Biophysics, basic industrial biotechnology, plant biotechnology, molecular biology, bioinformatics, animal biotechnology etc.
- Chemical Engineering: Heat transfer, fluid mechanics, chemistry, mathematics, inorganic chemical technology, mass and energy balance, thermodynamics and reaction engineering etc.
TS ECET 2021 Preparation Tips
Tips for candidates appearing for TS ECET 2021:
- Categorise the syllabus ranging from most challenging to easy ones and prepare accordingly.
- Prepare from the prescribed author’s books.
- Watch various online lectures related to the exam material for better understanding.
- Try solving previous year question paper to get the knack of it.
- Pen down short notes and skim through them every day.
- Practice by taking mock tests to check your preparation level.
- A balanced healthy diet must be maintained.
TS ECET 2021 Admit Card
TS ECET 2021 Admit Card will be issued through online mode from the first week of May 2021. Login details such as date of birth and roll number must be entered to get the admit card. The admit card with one photo ID proof is a must on the examination day. If any error is found, kindly contact the officials.
TS ECET 2021 Answer Key
TS ECET 2021 Answer key shall be published in online mode on the website. Candidates can estimate their score using the answer key. Candidates can disagree with the answer key by raising objections. After the objections are resolved, the final answer key shall be published.
TS ECET 2021 Result
TS ECET 2021 Result shall be announced through online mode in the last week of May 2021. Enter the login credentials to get the result. Candidates shall be invited for the counselling process depending on the result. Kindly check the name and rank in the result. A merit list shall be categorised by the authorities based on the result.
TS ECET 2021 Counselling
Post result, TS ECET 2021 Counselling process begins from Last week of June 2021 through online mode. Allotment of seats and document verification shall be performed in the counselling session. Various factors like total availability of seats, rank obtained by the candidates, etc. shall be looked into for counselling process Counselling fee must be paid to attend the counselling.Kindly take these important documents with you for verification purposes:
- TS ECET 2021 Rank Card & Admit Card
- Passing mark sheets and certificates
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate, etc.