TS ICET 2021 Eligibility Criteria must be met by the candidates applying for the entrance examination. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test, known as TS ICET, is a state-level examination administered to offer admission in MBA & MCA programmes at various colleges and universities situated in Telangana. The exam is directed by Kakatiya University, Warangal, on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. All the significant information related to the TS ICET Eligibility 2021 are enclosed in this article.
TS ICET Eligibility 2021
In this section, the entire information related to the domicile and eligibility criteria for the candidates willing to apply for the TS ICET examination is disclosed. Telangana State Council for Higher Education shall publish the eligibility criteria of TS ICET. Interested candidates need to verify the eligibility norms before registering. If the candidate doesn’t fit into the eligibility requirements, the candidate shall be disqualified from the further admission process.
TS ICET 2021 Application Form can be accessed from the 1st week of March 2021 without any late fee. The form shall be released through online mode only. Candidates are expected to have all the essential details available, i.e. payment details, qualifying examination details, DOB etc., before filling the application form.
Domicile & Age Eligibility
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must meet the local or non-local status conditions designated in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- Candidates other than Indian Nationals have to meet the concerned universities’ requirements.
- No age restriction is laid for TS ICET 2021 examination.
- MBA Programme: Candidates must have cleared a Bachelor’s degree with a duration of three years from any acknowledged college or university.
- MCA Programme: Candidates must have cleared a bachelor’s degree with a duration of three years. Candidates must have had Mathematics at 10+2 grade as a mandatory subject.
- General category candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam and 45% marks for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates currently appearing for their qualifying exam can also apply.
- Candidates holding a degree by distance mode must be approved by the Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE & DEC/DEB.
- Candidates must obtain at least 25% marks in the TS ICET exam and no minimum marks for SC & ST category candidates to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates holding a graduation degree without clearing 10, 12 grade or 3-year degree course cannot apply for the exam.
TS ICET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can begin the application form filling process from the 1st week of March 2021. Application form filling can be done via online mode and cannot be filled by any other mode. The deadline for the application form filling is till the third week of May 2021 with a late fee. All the details have to be entered accurately in the application form. Also, upload the passport size photograph and signature in the directed format.
Printouts of the filled application form can be taken and secured for future admission purposes. Application fee for TS ICET 2021 can be submitted via online means using debit card/ credit card or net banking. Once the fee is submitted, it shall not be refunded under any circumstances.