TS ICET 2021 Exam Pattern encloses all the details related to the exam such as the no. of questions asked in the examination, syllabus, marking scheme, exam duration, etc. Kakatiya University, Warangal administers Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test called TS ICET on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad. This exam is meant to assess the candidates to provide admission in MBA and MCA PG level courses. Candidates clearing this state-level entrance exam can get admission in the desired universities and colleges located at Telangana. This article furnishes all the comprehensive details related to the TS ICET Exam Pattern 2021.
TS ICET 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of TS ICET fabricated by the university is aimed at testing the Creative Ability of the candidate. The verbal and mathematical skills of the candidates are evaluated for grant admission in MBA and MCA courses. Candidates can refer to the entire exam pattern in the below section. TS ICET 2021 Hall Ticket can be obtained in the 1st week of May 2021. The admit card shall not be rendered to candidates through any other mode. The admit card enlists details like candidate’s name, parents’ name, exam date & timing, exam centre, etc.
- The examination shall be supervised through online mode.
- The question paper contains Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The question paper medium is available in English & Telugu/ English & Urdu for Section A & B and English for Section C.
- 200 questions are present in the paper.
- 1 mark is allocated for a question.
- The exam duration is 150 minutes.
- The paper contains three sections, namely, Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability & Communication Ability.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||25|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Exam Day Instructions for the Candidates
- Appearing candidates are not permitted to bring any items such as paper, calculators, or any kind of electronic gadgets to the exam hall except a ballpoint pen.
- Candidates cannot leave the hall before the stipulated exam duration.
- Candidates have to handover the OMR sheet and data card to the invigilator before leaving the hall.
- Candidates are advised to double-check the marking of answers in the OMR answer sheet.
- The exam contains 200 questions with four optional answers for each question.
TS ICET 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus of TS ICET 2021 is formulated with topics from Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability & Communication Ability. Exam appearing candidates can refer the website to obtain the entire syllabus drafted by the official authority. Some of the topics under the sections, as mentioned earlier, are listed below:
Analytical Ability: Topics include Sequences and Series, Date and Time & Arrangement Problems, Data Analysis, coding and decoding problems, etc.
Mathematical Ability: Topics include Arithmetical Ability, Statistical Ability, Algebraical and Geometrical Ability, etc.
Communication Ability: Topics include identifying vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication, Functional Grammar and Reading Comprehension, Business and Computer terminology, understanding written text and drawing inferences, etc.