TS ICET 2021 Syllabus aids in helping candidates know the subjects and the topics that will be asked in the entrance exam. The syllabus helps students to prepare better for TS ICET 2021 entrance exam. TS ICET stands for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test. The examination is conducted by the Kakatiya University, Warangal, on TSCHE, Hyderabad. TS ICET is a state level examination conducted every year. Through this examination, candidates will get admissions into MBA and MCA PG level degree programmes. Qualified candidates will get seats into various state institutions or colleges in Telangana state. Students can check the entire, complete syllabus for TS ICET Syllabus 2021 via this article.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TS ICET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates must know about the entire syllabus before preparing for the entrance exam. TS ICET 2021 syllabus will contain the list of topics on various subjects for the qualifying in the entrance exam and to get the seat into MBA and MCA courses in various colleges in the state. The syllabus will include topics related to the subjects from which the question paper will be made. Candidates should go through the authorities’ syllabus in their official website. Students can also check the complete syllabus for the courses MBA and MCA through this article. Given below are the syllabus for the entrance exam.
This section will contain questions asked from Data Sufficiency & Problem Solving.
- Sequences and Series: This section will contain questions asked from Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completing blank spaces following the pattern in a: b:c: d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
- Data Analysis: The data analysis questions will contain analytical problems involving data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage etc. The students are asked to draw a conclusion based on the data given by analyzing the content.
- Coding and Decoding Problems: In this section student’s decoding ability is assessed and evaluated. A given the word or a group of letters are coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
- Date and Time & Arrangement Problems: This section typically covers calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.
- Arithmetical Ability: It includes questions asked from topics like Laws of indices, ratio and proportion; surds; numbers and divisibility, LCM and g.c.d; Rational numbers, Ordering.; Percentages; Profit and loss; Partnership, Pipes and cisterns, time, distance and work problems, areas and volumes, mensuration, modular arithmetic.
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability: It includes questions asked from topics like Matrices, Notion of a limit and derivative, Polynomials, Remainder theorem and consequences, Linear equations and expressions, Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Plane geometry-lines, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Coordinate geometry-distance between points, Statements, Truth tables, implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and functions, Equation of a line in different forms.
- Statistical Ability: It includes frequency distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, and simple problems on Probability.
This section contains questions asked in the following topics:
- Vocabulary, Business and Computer terminology, Functional Grammar and Reading Comprehension (3 Passages).
- Identify the vocabulary used in day-to-day communication.
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication and in business contexts.
- Understand written text and drawing inferences.
TS ICET 2021 Exam Pattern
Students can check the TS ICET 2021 exam pattern from below.
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be organized through online mode.
- Time Duration: The candidate will get a total of about 150 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice based questions will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, the candidate will get awarded one mark each.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative mark for the wrong answer.
This article contains the TS ICET 2021 syllabus; there is complete details regarding the examination like pattern of questions, the total number of questions, time duration, etc. Candidates are advised to go through the complete information provided in the article before attending and preparing for the entrance exam to secure better marks.