TS ICET 2021: TS ICET entry exam will be coordinated to give access to MCA & MBA professional studies. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test, namely TS ICET, is an annual state-level exam. On behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE), Kakatiya University will organize the TS ICET exam. Information such as exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and much more about the TS ICET 2021 entrance exam is given here.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TS ICET 2021 Exam Dates
Applicants must check the following table concerning the dates of the TS ICET exam:
|Notification will be issued from||4th week of February 2021|
|Release of Application Form||1st week of March 2021|
|Final date for filling in the application form without late fee||4th week of March 2021|
|Application correction facility||Month of March 2021|
|Last date (with a late fine of Rs. 500)||1st week of May 2021|
|Final date (with late payment of Rs. 2000)||2nd week of May 2021|
|Last date (with the late fine of Rs. 5000)||2nd week of May 2021|
|Final date (with late fee of Rs. 10000)||3rd week of May 2021|
|Admit card release date||1st week of May 2021|
|Examination Date||4th week of May 2021|
|Release of preliminary answer key||4th week of May 2021|
|Final date to submit objection regarding Preliminary answer key||4th week of May 2021|
|Declaration of Final answer key||2nd week of June 2021|
|Result announcement||3rd week of June 2021|
|Counselling session starts from||Month of June 2021|
TS ICET 2021 Application Form
Here is some important information about TS ICET 2021 Application Form:
- The application form for TS ICET 2021 will be made accessible via the online mode.
- By the first week of March 2021, applicants will be allowed to fill out the application form.
- The final day to fill up the application form will be the last week of March 2021 without any late charge.
- Applicants must have a valid/working email ID & phone number in the application form during registration.
- All the relevant details will be sent to the registered mail ID & phone number of the candidate.
- The authority will also provide correction services within the month of March 2021 for a limited time span.
- Candidates must have to upload a passport size photograph & signature in the specified format.
- Finally, applicants must print the filled-in application form for future requirements.
- Applicants can pay the application fee via the online mode.
- Credit cards, debit cards or net banking are included in the payment process.
- The application fee can also be submitted by candidates through the TS online centre/AP online centre.
- Candidates for the general category will have to pay Rs. 650/-.
- Candidates for reserved categories will have to pay Rs. 450/-.
TS ICET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before registering for TS ICET 2021, applicants must go through the following TS ICET eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates with Indian citizenship will be allowed to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates must have the Telangana State Government’s domicile.
- Qualification (MBA): Applicants must have graduated from any recognized board or institution for a 3-year bachelor’s degree.
- Qualification (MCA): To be qualified for the test, applicants must apply for a recognized bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must have Mathematics in the 12th standard analysis for the MCA course.
- Percentage: Applicants must get a minimum of 50% marks for the general category & 45%marks for reserved category applicants.
- Appearing: Candidates involved in the qualifying test will now be qualified for the examination.
TS ICET 2021 Exam Pattern
Interested candidates can get an idea about the TS ICET Exam Pattern from the following details:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be performed in an online mode.
- Medium: Questions will be asked in English & Telugu languages for section A & B, while questions will only be asked in English language medium for section C.
- Duration: The 150-minute test will be organized.
- Questions Type: In the test, there will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Sessions: This will be carried out in two sessions.
- Marking scheme: Candidates can score one mark for each correct answer.
Candidates can review the section-wise marking from the following table:
Section A: Analytical Ability
|Sections||Number of Questions|
Section B: Mathematical Ability
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Arithmetical ability & geometrical ability||30|
Section C: Communication Ability
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Business & Computer terminology||10|
TS ICET 2021 Syllabus
The TS ICET Syllabus would be different according to the student’s preferred course.
Section A-Analytic Ability:
Date-Sufficiency: Questions will be followed by the date in the context of two statements such as label I & label II.
Problem-solving: It deals with topics such as Data Analysis, Coding & Decoding problems, Sequence & series, and Date, Time & Arrangement problems.
Section B- Mathematical Ability:
This section will revolve around topics like Statistical Ability, Arithmetical Ability and Algebraical & Geometrical Ability.
- Statistical Ability: This portion includes problems on probability, distribution, mean, mode, & median, and much more.
- Arithmetical Ability: It deals with number & divisibility, ratio & proportion, time, distance & work, and much more.
- Algebraical & Geometrical Ability: This involves relations & functions, truth tables, Triangles, Trigonometry, and much more.
Section C- Communication Ability:
Applicants will be assessed for the capacity to:
- Identify words used in conversation from day today.
- Efficient application of grammar in conversation from day today.
- Recognize inferences from written text & painting.
- Identify basic computer & business terms & principles.
TS ICET 2021 Preparation Tips
Before applying for TS ICET exam, applicants must go through the following preparation tips to get good scores in the exam:
- Create a proper timetable and execute that daily.
- Create a brief note and revise it every day.
- Focus mostly on relevant issues.
- Go through the entire syllabus & exam pattern.
- Learn & practice from a mock test to verify your ability.
- Always consider one last week as revision time.
- Do not miss the meals instead of taking a safe and balanced diet.
- Take 8 hours of proper sleep.
TS ICET 2021 Examination will take place in separate cities like Hyderabad, Sangareddy, Kurnool, Tirupati, Karimnagar, Khammam, Ranga Reddy, Narsapur-Medak, Siddipet, Nalgonda, Kodad, Kodad, Mahabubnagar, Nizamabad, Warangal and Vishakapatnam, Vijayawada.
TS ICET 2021 Admit Card
TS ICET 2021 Admit Card will be issued in online mode. It will be available in the first week of May 2021. By entering their registration ID & phone number, applicants can download their admit card. It would be compulsory for all eligible applicants to bring the admit card to the test centre. No candidate would be permitted to come in the Exam Hall without Admit Card. Applicants also need to bring one valid ID proof along with the Admit Card.
TS ICET 2021 Answer Key
TS ICET 2021 Answer Key will be published on the website via online mode. Authority will release the answer key after the commencement of entrance exam & before the result declaration. Through the answer key, applicants will be able to assume their scores even without the declaration of result. Candidates can also challenge the answer key. The final answer key will be posted after accepting the objection by the authority.
TS ICET 2021 Result
The result of TS ICET 2021 will be posted on the webpage Candidates will be able to validate their results by entering their login credentials using the online mode. Through offline mode, as a post or courier, no applicant will obtain any results. The authority may therefore release a merit list based on the results. The administration will initiate counselling sessions for all eligible applicants after the announcement of the scores.
TS ICET 2021 Cutoff
TS ICET 2021 Cutoff will be released by the university through online mode. The cutoff will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score in the entrance exam. There will be a separate cutoff for providing admission into MBA & MCA courses. The cutoff is the minimum marks candidates will have to score to qualify the examination. This will depend on the number of candidates, total seats, difficulty level of exam, and category reservation. For general category, cutoff marks will be 25% whereas there will be no minimum marks for reserved (SC/ ST) category candidates.
TS ICET 2021 Counselling
The TS ICET 2021 counselling process will begin via the online mode. For all eligible applicants, it would be mandatory to Involve in the counselling session. During counselling, students would have to choose their college option. At the time of attending counselling, it is necessary to produce the essential credentials. After the seat allocation, candidates should report to the assigned college along with the admission fee and their essential documents. At the time of counselling, applicants would have to carry the requisite and the following documents:
- TS ICET 2021 Rank Card
- Degree Marksheet & certificates
- 10th & 12th Marksheet
- 10th & 12th certificate
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Multiple Passport size photographs.
- Transfer certificate
- Residence certificate