TS LAWCET 2021 Exam Pattern incorporates all the relevant information regarding the entrance exam. Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test called as TS LAWCET is a state-level exam administered once in a year by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. TS LAWCET is directed to assess candidates in order to offer admission into 3-year and 5-year of UG law courses at various government and private law universities situated at Telangana. This article furnishes all the essential details for the exam appearing candidates regarding the TS LAWCET exam pattern 2021.
TS LAWCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The TS LAWCET exam pattern comprises the entire details, namely syllabus, marking scheme, mode of examination, exam duration, question type, number of questions etc. Candidates can start the preparation part with the help of the exam pattern. The exam pattern drafted by the officials can be seen attached along with the information brochure. Once the exam pattern is released, candidates can view it on the website. Candidates clearing the entrance exam can gain admission at various law colleges located at Telangana. The exam pattern shall include the syllabus topics also, with which candidates can get an idea about the questions. The complete exam pattern of the entrance exam can be checked by the appearing candidates in the below section:
- The exam shall be supervised through online mode.
- The question paper medium is available in English & Telugu / English & Urdu language.
- 120 questions shall be present in the question paper.
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes.
- The question paper is set for 120 marks.
- 1 mark is designated for every question.
|Parts||Subjects||Marks||No. of Questions|
|Part – A||General Knowledge & Mental Ability||30||30|
|Part – B||Current Affairs||30||30|
|Part – C||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
TS LAWCET Syllabus
The TS LAWCET 2021 syllabus shall be formulated for both 5-year and 3-year programmes by the main exam conducting authority. The official authority shall publish the syllabus via online mode on the website once the application form releases. The syllabus for 5-year Law course shall be fabricated from Intermediate Level curriculum, and the syllabus for 3-year Law course shall be fabricated from Degree level curriculum. The TS LAWCET test is directed to test the creative and aptitude ability of the candidate to undertake the study of Law. The test comprises three parts. Candidates have to prepare from the respective syllabus according to their opted course.
TS LAWCET Preparation Tips
Here, some tips and tricks for the candidates preparing for the entrance test are enlisted:
- The syllabus available on the website must be noted down without leaving any details to build a compact study schedule.
- Utilise time efficiently for preparation without deviating from the schedule.
- Complete all challenging topics first and then proceed to lesser weightage ones.
- Seek online resources for help, in addition to books for explicit knowledge.
- Practice previous year question paper regularly to test yourself and also to improve time management skills.
- Refresh yourself by taking sufficient breaks in between tight study schedules.
- A balanced diet incorporating a lot of vegetables and fruits is a must.