TS LAWCET 2021: Osmania University shall conduct TS LAWCET exam, in support of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. This state-level entrance exam shall help candidates to fetch admission in 3 & 5 year UG law courses. Candidates can refer the eligibility criteria before proceeding to the application form. Candidates can yield admission in various colleges in the Telangana state based on TS LAWCET mark. Essential details related to TS LAWCET 2021, such as exam dates, application form, hall ticket, exam pattern, syllabus, etc., are discussed in this article.
TS LAWCET 2021 Exam Dates
The TS LAWCET Exam Dates are tabulated below:
|Notification intimation||Last week of March 2021|
|Application form issue date||Last week of March 2021|
|Deadline for application form submission||Last week of April 2021|
|Deadline for registration (with Rs. 500/- as late fee)||1st week of May 2021|
|Deadline for registration (with Rs. 1000/- as late fee)||2nd week of May 2021|
|Deadline for registration (with Rs. 2000/- as late fee)||3rd week of May 2021|
|Deadline for registration (with Rs. 4000/- as late fee)||Last week of May 2021|
|Download hall ticket||Last week of May 2021|
|Preliminary answer key revelation||Last week of May 2021|
|Deadline to submit objection||Last week of May 2021|
|Result declaration||2nd week of June 2021|
|Counselling begins||3rd week of October 2021|
TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form
The instructions concerning TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form are given below:
- TS LAWCET 2021 Application form can be accessed through online mode.
- Candidates can start filling the application form from last week of March till the last week of April 2021.
- Please upload the photograph & signature in the mentioned format.
- Correction facility for the application form shall be available for a restricted period.
- Candidates must enter valid email id and phone number in the application form through which authorities can send you relevant information.
- No hard copy of filled application form is required to send to the authority.
- Hard copies of the application form can be kept in hand for future use.
- Candidates can remit the application fee through both online and offline mode.
- Online mode includes credit card, debit card, or net-banking.
- TS Online/ AP online centers come under offline mode.
|General category||Rs. 800/-|
|Reserved category||Rs. 500/-|
TS LAWCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates Kindly look into the eligibility criteria for TS LAWCET 2021:
- Nationality of the candidates appearing for TS LAWCET 2021 examination must be Indian.
- Candidates must meet the local/ unreserved status specification set by Telangana state university.
For LLB course (3 Year)
- Candidates must have cleared graduation degree from any authorized college or university with a minimum aggregate of 45% and 40% for reserved category.
For LLB course (5 Year)
- Candidates must have cleared 12th examination with a minimum aggregate of 45% and 40% for reserved category.
TS LAWCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The following information is regarding TS LAWCET Exam Pattern:
- TS LAWCET 2021 examination can be attended through online (computer-based) mode.
- The exam paper contains multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- The examination duration is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- The exam paper is divided into three sections.
- 1 mark is granted for every correct answer, and there is no negative marking in TS LAWCET 2021.
The question paper pattern is given below:
|Section||Total No of Questions||Marks|
|General Knowledge & Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for Study of Law||60||60|
TS LAWCET 2021 Syllabus
Exam authority prepares the TS LAWCET Syllabus. The syllabus depends on the type of course. The syllabus is organised in such a way to check the candidate’s mental ability & aptitude skills to pursue the study of law. The graduation level subject questions shall be asked for 3 Year LLB course, and 12th subject questions shall be asked for 5 Year law courses.
TS LAWCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Tips and tricks for candidates preparing for the TS LAWCET 2021:
- Prepare a proper schedule and follow accordingly.
- Solve previous year question papers and note down the repeated concepts asked in those question papers.
- Practice mock tests regularly to improve time management skills.
- Study the books prescribed by professionals.
- Clarify your doubts by referring to online resources.
- Keep yourself healthy by including more vegetable and fruits in your diet.
- Maintain a proper sleep schedule.
TS LAWCET 2021 Hall Ticket
TS LAWCET 2021 Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the website by entering the login credentials. Candidates must compulsorily carry the admit card to the examination hall. No candidates shall be permitted without the admit card into the exam hall. The admit card shall not be issued through post/courier. One valid id proof must be brought to the examination hall.
TS LAWCET 2021 Answer Key
TS LAWCET 2021 Answer Key shall be published on the website via online mode. Candidates can raise objections across the preliminary answer key in case of any disapproval. Answer key contains answers to all the questions in the question paper. With the help of answer key, candidates can estimate their mark.
TS LAWCET 2021 Result
TS LAWCET 2021 Result announcement shall be made be in the second week of June 2021 in the scorecard format. Candidates can download the scorecard by entering their hall ticket number and date of birth. The minimum aggregate required for qualifying is 35%, i.e. 42 marks out of 120. Rank secured in TS LAWCET 2021 shall be credible only for the particular academic year 2020-2021. The rank card can be accessed after the result announcement.
TS LAWCET 2021 Counselling
TS LAWCET 2021 counselling session begins from the third week of October 2021. Post result declaration, counselling procedure shall be initiated. In order to participate in the counselling session, candidates must pay the application fee. Depending on the options filled, category, rank and availability of seats in the colleges, seats for the candidates shall be allocated. All qualified candidates must participate in the counselling process.