TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2022 can be used by the candidates to know all the details related to the entrance exam question paper. Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test known as TS PGECET is administered to provide admission to PG courses in engineering, technology, pharmacy, architecture and graduate-level Pharm-D courses. On behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), this entrance exam is directed by the University College of Engineering, Osmania University. In this article, all the vital information regarding the TS PGECET Exam pattern 2022 is explained.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2022
It is important to look into the exam pattern in order to begin the exam preparation process. Using TS PGECET exam pattern, appearing candidates can obtain all the details related to the paper such as question paper type, exam duration, marking scheme, the medium of question paper etc. The entrance test shall be handled in the last week of May 2022. TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2022 shall be published through online mode from 3rd to last week of May 2022. It is a must to bring the hall ticket on the examination day. Exam qualifying candidates shall be admitted into ME/ M.Tech/ M. Pharmacy/ M.Arch/ Graduate level Pharm-D courses.
- The entrance test shall be supervised through online mode, i.e. computer-based test (CBT).
- The exam is scheduled to be held in two sessions: forenoon and afternoon.
- A duration of 2 hours (120 minutes) is allocated to finish the question paper.
- The question paper for various programmes consists of 120 questions.
- Multiple Choice Questions shall be asked in TS PGECET.
- The question paper medium is in English.
- One mark is provided for every question.
- No negative marking is present in this examination.
- The syllabus of entrance test varies for every course.
TS PGECET is planned to be organised for 17 papers. The tabulation provided below displays the paper along with the paper code:
|Architecture and Planning||AR|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics||GG|
TS PGECET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus is fabricated by the Osmania University. The syllabus is prepared according to the type of course. The candidates must check the syllabus according to the opted course. Topics listed under the syllabus shall be from their bachelor’s degree curriculum. Candidates can start preparing for the entrance exam with the help of the official syllabus.
TS PGECET 2022 Preparation Tips
Some tips & tricks are listed in the below section for candidates preparing for TS PGECET 2022 exam:
- Develop a neat study schedule allocating sufficient time for each subject according to the syllabus.
- Use only prescribed study materials for preparation and seek the help of online resources for additional input.
- Take small breaks in between the schedules to refresh your mind before proceeding to the next topic/subject.
- Keep a checklist of topics you have covered and topics yet to complete.
- Solve mock tests and previous year question paper regularly to improve time management skill.
- Consume only healthy food and try to avoid falling sick.
- Never compromise on your sleep. Hence follow a proper 8-hour sleep schedule.