TS PGECET 2022: TS PGECET is conducted by the Osmania University on account of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) on the fourth week of March 2022. The examination offers admission to PG in the field of courses in engineering, technology, architecture, pharmacy, and so on. Students must check their eligibility before enrolling for TS PGECET. In this article, candidates can check all details regarding TS PGECET 2022.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TS PGECET 2022 Exam Dates
The schedule for examination related to TS PGECET 2022 are given bellow:
|Notification issued||30th March 2022|
|Application form commences||12th April 2021|
|Deadline for application form (without late fee)||22nd June 2022|
|Deadline for application form (with late fee of Rs. 250)||30th June 2022|
|Deadline for application form (with late fee of Rs. 1000)||10th July 2022|
|Release of Hall Ticket||–|
|TS PGECET 2022 Exam Date||29th July to 1st August 2022|
|Release of response sheet||–|
|Publishing Answer key along with question paper||–|
TS PGECET 2022 Application Form
All details related to TS PGECET 2022 application form are:
- TS PGECET 2022 application form will be accessible by applicants via online from 12th April 2022.
- Deadline for filling the application form without any late fee will be till the 22nd June 2022.
- Deadline to fill the application form with late fee will be till 30th June 2022.
- In case of any mistakes in the application form, the officials will allow correction for a brief time period.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
TS PGECET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can go through the below points to know about the TS PGECET Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification (M. Arch): Must have passed B.Arch. Or any equivalent degree from any recognized board.
- Qualification (M.Tech): Must have passed B.E/ B.Tech degree from any recognized board.
- Qualification (M. Pharmacy): Must have passed 3 year B.Pharma degree.
- Nationality: Must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Must satisfy local or non-local domicile status demand.
- Applicants must belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.
- Percentage: Must secure at least 50% marks for general category (40% marks for SC/ ST candidates).
TS PGECET 2022 Exam Pattern
Applicants must check the TS PGECET Exam Pattern given below:
- Mode of Exam: TS PGECET 2022 examination will take place online.
- Language: English will be the medium language.
- Time Duration: Duration of the exam will be for 2 hours.
- Questions Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) format.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- Total Questions: 120 questions in the question paper.
- Session: It will have a total of two shifts; morning and evening.
TS PGECET 2022 Syllabus
TS PGECET syllabus varies according to courses& they are :
Architecture & Planning (AR)
- Chapters such as Housing, Landscape design, visual & urban design, building services, computer-aided design, material & structural services, building constructions & management, planning theory, service, amenities, and development, techniques of planning, and planning theory.
- It involves topics as Electrical Engineering, Biomedical engineering, engineering mathematics, electronic engineering, instrumentation engineering, and electronics.
- Engineering Mathematics: Topics such as Differential equation, linear algebra, mathematics calculus, numeral methods, and probability & statics.
- Biotechnology: Like Molecular biology & genetics, microbiology, recombinant DNA technology, biochemistry, plant & animal biotechnology.
Aerospace Technology (AS)
- Engineering Mathematics: Topics include Linear Algebra, Numerical methods, calculus, and differential calculus.
- Aerodynamics: Topics include Structural dynamic, stress & strain, viscous flows, compressible flows, basic fluid mechanics, Airfoils & wings, wind tunnel testing, propulsion, flight vehicle & structure
- Flights Mechanics: Chapters such as Atmosphere, static stability & dynamics stability, aeroplane performance, and much more.
- Space Dynamics: Topics include Central force motion, the orbital period in simple cases & orbit transfer, and determination of trajectory.
- Geotechnical Engineering & Environmental Engineering: Topics include Soil Mechanics & Foundation engineering.
- Structural Engineering: Topics include Solid Mechanics, concrete structures, steel structures, and structural analysis.
- Engineering Mathematics: Topics include Complex variables, numerical method & mechanics, linear algebra, probability & statics, calculus, and differential equations.
- Water Resource Engineering Transportation Engineering: Topics include Irrigation, Air pollution, Hydrology, Traffic engineering & surveying, water requirement, noise pollution, highway planning, and hydraulics.
TS PGECET 2022 Preparation Tips
Applicants can check the following tips to secure better marks in TS PGECET 2022:
- Schedule time & study all crucial chapters.
- Go through the entire syllabus.
- Check understanding of each chapter with the help of mock tests.
- Revise regularly.
- Keep mind and body fit and engaged.
- Solve as much as questions as possible.
TS PGECET 2022 Admit Card
TS PGECET 2022 Admit Card will be published from last week of May 2022 via online. Admit card is a must for attending the exam, without which candidates cannot enter the premises. No candidates shall receive the admit card via offline. Candidates must also bring one valid ID as proof. The details in admit card include name, photograph, DOB, roll number of the candidate, category & much more.
TS PGECET 2022 Answer Key
TS PGECET Answer Key will release in the first week of June through online mode. It will contain the answers to all question, and candidates can assess their score with the help of answer key & to challenge answers if any, after which the authority will release the final answer key.
TS PGECET 2022 Result
TS PGECET Result will be available online from the second week of June 2022. Applicants must take a print out of their result. It will contain information such as name of the candidates, father’s name, TS PGECET 2022 Rank card, marks scored per each subject, percentage obtained, paper name & qualification status, whether they passed or not.
TS PGECET 2022 Cut Off
TS PGECET Cutoff depends on many factors like candidates participated, the difficulty of the exam and much more. It is the minimum mark to be secured by candidates. Thirty marks are the cutoff in common entrance exam & for SC/ ST category, there is no cutoff.
TS PGECET 2022 Counselling
TS PGECET Counselling includes verification of documents & personal interviewing, will be organized in multiple rounds via online by August 2022. Qualified candidates must take part in the counselling process after which admissions will commence. Candidates must submit original documents during the counselling process. The documents to be submitted are:
- 10th & 12th mark sheet and certificate
- TS PGECET 2022 scorecard & admit card
- Graduation degree
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Caste certificate