TS Polycet 2021 Eligibility must be referred by the candidates seeking admission. TS Polycet, a state-level entrance exam, is administered once a year by the state board of technical education and training, Hyderabad. Candidates have to qualify in the TS Polycet entrance exam to acquire admission in engineering and non-engineering polytechnic courses. Once qualified, the admission seat shall be offered at various government, aided, and private unaided institutions located in the TS state. In this article, vital information related to the TS Polycet eligibility criteria is enclosed.
TS Polycet 2021 Eligibility
Candidates have to satisfy the complete eligibility criteria designated by the exam conducting authority. To get admission into the polytechnic colleges situated in TS state, candidates have to attempt the test and fulfil all the authority’s eligibility requirements. If a candidate fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, the candidate shall not be permitted to attend the entrance exam.
- Only Indian citizens can apply.
- No upper or lower age criteria.
State Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Telangana state.
- Candidates must possess a domicile certificate of TS.
- Must have cleared the SSC exam from Telangana state.
- Must clear the SSC (10th) exam regulated by the State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana/AP or any other sanctioned board.
- Mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam – Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Must have cleared the qualifying exam under any TS government-approved boards, namely CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)/ICSE (Indian Council for Secondary Education)/ NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling)/APOSS (AP Open School Society)/Others examinations.
- Candidates must have cleared the qualifying exam securing an aggregate of at least 35% marks.
- 35% aggregate is necessary to be scored in each of the qualifying exam subjects.
- March-April 2021 10th exam appearing candidates or those waiting for their results can also apply.
- Candidates appearing for their compartment SSC exam can also apply.
- Candidates must have the result of the compartment exam in hand before getting admitted to the allocated college.
TS Polycet 2021 Application Form
TS Polycet 2021 Application Form can be acquired through online mode. Candidates can start filling the form from 1st May 2021 till 22nd May 2021 on the website managed by the main exam conducting authority. All the required particulars must be entered in the form as incomplete or incorrect application shall be discarded. Check twice before clicking the submit button to ensure all details are entered accurately.
While entering, only provide a valid email ID, and phone number in the application as all the details related to the exam and the form shall be shared via them. A prescribed format shall be displayed on the screen, according to which the passport size photograph & signature must be uploaded. The application fee must be remitted via online mode once the form is submitted.
|General & OBC category||Rs. 400|
|Reserved category||Rs. 250|