TS Polycet 2021 Exam Pattern includes exam duration, number of questions, syllabus, marking scheme, etc. Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test known as TS Polycet is a state-level examination controlled by the State Board of Technical Education and Training of Telangana. Candidates seeking admission must qualify to get a seat in the diploma courses in Engineering /Non-Engineering/Technology. Detailed information related to the TS Polycet Exam Pattern 2021 is briefed in this article.
TS Polycet 2021 Exam Pattern
Essential information regarding the exam pattern is enclosed in the below section:
- The exam shall be supervised via offline mode, i.e. pen & paper-based test.
- The duration of the exam is scheduled to be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The questions are taken from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology subjects.
- The question paper is formulated with 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each MCQ contains four optional answers out of which one right answer must be chosen.
- The question paper medium is available in English and Telugu language.
- The exam paper is set for 150 marks.
- Each question carries one mark.
- No negative marking is applied for wrong answers.
- Candidates are expected to use HB/2B pencil to mark the answer. Ballpoint is not allowed to be used to mark answers.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
Examination Day Instructions
- No logarithmic tables, pagers, calculators, cell phone or any kind of electronic gadgets must be carried to the examination hall.
- Candidates are expected to reach the exam hall much earlier before the exam commencement. Candidates arriving late shall not be permitted to attend the examination.
- Candidates shall not be granted permission to leave the examination hall before 12 P.M.
- Candidates are instructed to submit the response sheet to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.
- Candidates are allowed to take the question paper booklet along with them when they leave.
How to Fill Answer OMR Response Sheet
- The appearing candidates shall be provided with a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response Sheet to mark the answers for the questions present in the question paper.
- Candidates are instructed to adhere to the instructions provided for marking the answers and other data on the OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates are suggested not to draw or write anything on the OMR sheet other than marking the answers in the provision provided.
- Candidates have to go through the instruction sheet carefully before proceeding to read the questions or mark the answers.
- Candidates are advised to mark the correct answer in the OMR response sheet either by shading or darkening the circle provided, with HB/2B pencil only.
TS Polycet 2021 Syllabus
The TS Polycet syllabus is fabricated with topics and chapters from the following subjects such as Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The syllabus is composed of Class X (SSC examination) subjects, and the official syllabus is prepared by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana.