TS Polycet 2021 Syllabus is prescribed by the State Board of Technical Education and Training officials, Telangana. The examination is organized by the officials. TS Polycet stands for Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. It is a state-level examination conducted every year to provide admissions in all diploma courses in engineering/non-engineering/technology offered at polytechnics/Institutions. Qualified candidates will get entries in classes through this exam. Candidates can go through the article to know the complete information regarding Telangana Polycet Syllabus 2021.
TS Polycet 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for the exam includes subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabus is the same as the SSC Board exam in March/ April 2021 conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana. All Candidates must be aware and have a better knowledge of syllabus before preparing for the exam. Aspirants can check the entire syllabus through this article.
The Mathematics syllabus contains topics on
- Real Numbers, Number System
- Sets, Polynomials
- Algebra, Probability
- Statistics, Mathematical Modelling
- Progressions, Quadratic Equations
- Linear Equations, Geometry
- Coordinate Geometry, Surface Areas & Volume
- A structure of Atom, Chemical Bonding
- Carbon & its Compounds
- Heat, Classification of Elements
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chemical Equations & Reactions
- Acids, Bases & Salts
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Human Eye & Colourful World
- Electricity, Metallurgy, Reflection of Light
- The States of Matter, Surface Chemistry
- Electrochemistry, Redox Reactions, Polymers
- Nuclear Chemistry, Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium
- Phase equilibrium & Solutions, Chemical Thermodynamics
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing nitrogen
- Chemical Kinetics, Atomic Structure
- Chemistry in everyday life, Urea and malonic ester
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing oxygen
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing halogens
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids
- Hormones Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13)
- Environmental Chemistry
TS Polycet Exam Pattern 2021
The TS Polycet exam pattern 2021 for providing admissions into various polytechnic courses will consist of 150 MCQ based questions. There will be four answers given to which the students must choose the most resemblance answer.
- Students must not choose more than one answer per question.
- The mode of conduction of the examination will be via offline mode through pen and paper-based. The question paper will be asked in both English as well as Telugu language.
- Candidates will get about 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete the entire examination. The marking scheme for the test will be such that one mark will be awarded to the students for every correct answers or response.
- It is to be noted that there will not be any negative marking for any incorrect answers or unattempted questions.
- Hence students are advised to attend all the problems in the paper.
TS Polycet 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check and follow the given below tips to help them prepare better for the TS Polycet entrance exam.
- Schedule a timetable and stick to it. Following a reasonable timetable is critical for the students to perform efficiently.
- Candidates must know and understand the syllabus and the exam pattern for the entrance exam they are preparing to secure more marks in it.
- Make use of proper well-known study materials and study accordingly. Gather and learn as much information as possible.
- Practice mock tests and previous year question paper regularly to evaluate yourself and your preparation level.
- Schedule a group study with your friends.
- Revise properly every day, in addition to learning novel topics.
- Follow a healthy regime and exercise well. Sleep at least 8 hours a day.
- Practice yoga and develop a calmer attitude towards facing examination.