TS PolyCET 2021: The full form of TS PolyCET is Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Hyderabad is a state level examination offering admission into Polytechnic colleges in Telangana. Qualified students will get admission in various govt, govt aided & private unaided colleges. Given the article discuss in details regarding the TS PolyCET 2021 that includes exam date, the application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and more.
TS PolyCET 2021 Exam Dates
Applicants can go through the table to check the details about TS Polycet exam:
|Availability of application form||2nd week of March 2021|
|Deadline of application form||2nd week of April 2021|
|Examination date||3rd week of April 2021|
|Release of result||4th week of April 2021|
TS PolyCET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the given details to know about TS PolyCET application form:
- TS PolyCET application form will be available online as well as offline.
- Offline filling of the application form can be done via TS-Online/Meeseva/Help Line Centers (Polytechnics)
- Applicants must submit details like their personal, academic, communication etc.
- Must upload photographs & signature in the prescribed format.
- Applicants must download a hard copy of the completed application form.
Candidates can submit the application fee via online or in cash through TS Online/Meeseva of Rs. 400/- for general category students & Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category candidates. The application fee will is non-refundable under any conditions.
TS PolyCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check the eligibility before enrolling for TS PolyCET 2021:
- Nationality: Must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria: No age limit.
- State Eligibility: Applicants must be a resident of the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh to be eligible.
- Qualification: Must qualify SSC from the state board or any other recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Students must secure a minimum of 35% marks in the previous qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Must have PCM subjects.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing for their exams can apply.
TS PolyCET 2021 Exam Pattern
TS PolyCET 2021 exam pattern are as follows:
- Mode: Will be conducted via offline mode.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions format.
- Language Medium: In both English & Telugu medium.
- Total Questions: A total of 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Duration: Exam will be for 2 hours.
- Marking: One marks will be awarded per correct response.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
TS PolyCET 2021 Syllabus
TS PolyCET syllabus, as prescribed by the authority, will be available online containing Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects. Applicants must study form 10th syllabus.
Includes chapters like A structure of an atom, chemical bonding, heat, carbon and its compound, classification of elements, magnetic effects of electric current, chemical equations and reactions, acids, bases and salts, refraction’s of light and plane surface, refraction of rays and curve surface, human eyes and colourful world, electricity, the reflection of light
Chemistry topics include topics like the states of matter, surface chemistry, electrochemistry, redox reactions, polymers, nuclear chemistry, chemical and ionic equilibrium, phase equilibrium and solutions, chemical thermodynamics, the basic concept of organic chemistry and stereo-chemistry, chemical kinetics, aromatic structure, chemistry in everyday life, environmental chemistry and urea and malonic ester.
Topic includes the Real number, number system, polynomial, algebra, progressions, quadratics equation, linear equations, geometry, coordinate geometry, surface areas and volume, trigonometry, mensuration, probability, statics, mathematical modelling.
TS PolyCET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can go through the following TS PolyCET preparation tips are:
- Make your basement strong on weak subjects.
- Understand your strong & weak subjects.
- Revise in regular interval of time.
- Construct study time & stick to it.
- Practice mock tests.
- Do not skip critical chapters.
- Have a healthy diet.
TS PolyCET 2021 Admit Card
TS PolyCET 2021 admit card will be accessible online once the application process is completed. Students can also download the admit card from helpline centres. Candidates must inform the officials in case of any mistakes in the TS PolyCET 2021 admit card & resolve it soon & will be provided with a reserved admit card. Applicants can log in to take the printout of admit card without which permission to enter examination hall will be denied.
TS PolyCET 2021 Answer Key
TS PolyCET answer key will be released online through which students can assess their marks. No re-evaluation or re-totalling will be allowed. Students can also challenge the answer key.
TS PolyCET 2021 Cut Off
TS PolyCET 2021 cut off will be released via online category wise. It is the minimum marks scored by candidates to qualify in the exam. Cut off will be based on various factors such as availability of seats, number of candidates qualified, exam difficulty and so on. Students must secure 36 marks out of 120 in case of general category students & 30% for SC/ST students.
TS PolyCET 2021 Result
TS PolyCET 2021 results will be published after fifteen days after the exam in the last week of April 2021 via online. Rank card will also be released within a week after the results are out. The authorities will prepare a rank list based on which admission for diploma courses will take place. The officials will use the tie-breaking policy in case of two candidates scoring the same marks.
TS PolyCET 2021 Counselling
Candidates don’t have to fill any separate application form for admission. Students must retain their admit card. The entire details regarding admission will be declared in the leading newspaper, once the results are out. Officials will not send Call letters to any candidates & they must submit the fee at the participating college. Admissions to the course will be offered according to the choices opted by the students. Counselling will take place via online. Verification of documents & opting choices will also be online. Qualified candidates must download allotment letter after seat allotment & report to the college & submit the original documents.