TSPSC also referred to as Telangana State Public Service Commission which was founded in 2014 in Telangana by the Government of India to recruit candidates for different civil posts in the state of Tripura. This commission is liable in creating recruitment rules and advise the government to select the candidates for the different jobs in the state of Telangana and its associated parts.
Group I Services recruitment is one of the recruitment conducted by this Telangana State Public Service Commission. By clearing this exam, the interested candidates would able to get recruited in the different government positions. This article has assembled all the required information necessary for this exam. If you need more information, take the help of the official web portal i.e. www. tspsc.gov.in.
It is recommended to check your eligibilities before filling up the application for this exam, else your application will get denied. This article covers all the eligibility criteria needs to be considered before going towards the application process. In this article, you would able to aware of the essential qualification, age, nationality, admit card, application form, exam pattern and syllabus, and tips to crack TSPSC 2019 exam.
TSPSC Important dates (For Group 1)
|Release of TSPSC Notification||February 2019|
|Start date for registration||February 2019|
|Last date to register||March 2019|
|Date of admit card or hall ticket||A week before the exam|
|Date of Preliminary test||May 2019|
|Result for Preliminary Test||July 2019|
|Apply for the Main Examination once cleared with Preliminary exam||August 2019|
|Availability of admit cards for Main examination||A week before the exam|
|Date of Main Examination||September 2019|
|Result of Main Examination||November 2019|
|Interview Date for shortlisted students||December 2019|
|Final list of TSPSC results 2019||January 2019|
TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility Criteria
The age limit has given as per categories
1. For all posts except the post of Assistant Commissioner (C.T.), the minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age for candidates like SCs, SC (A) s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, and DWs is 37 years and for others (means not belonging to SCs, SC (A) s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, and DWs) is 32 years.
2. For Assistant Commissioner (C.T.), there will be cases:
- For candidates pursuing any degree: The minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age for candidates like this SCs, SC (A) s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, and DWs is 37 years and for others (means not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, and DWs) is 32 years.
- For candidates pursuing B.L. degree from any university or institute, maximum age for candidates like this SCs, SC (A) s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, and DWs is 38 years and for others (means not belonging to SCs, SC (A) s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, and DWs) is 33 years.
Age Concession is given by TSPSC
- For Differently Abled Persons: There will be 10 years of age concession.
- For Ex-Servicemen: For those candidates, the maximum age limit is 53 years but they should belong to SCs, SCs (A), STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, and BCMs.
For attempting this civil service exam, the candidates should have a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Moreover, the education should be 10th or 12th or Bachelor degree from a recognised Institution as required under Section 25 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants Act, 2016.
The educational qualification has also categorised as per post:
- For Deputy Superintendent of Police – These candidates should have National awards for Physical efficiency.
- For Assistant Commissioner- These candidates should have a degree in Commerce and Law along with having a diploma in Taxation laws.
- For Deputy Registrar of co-operative societies- These candidates should have an M.A or M.Com or B.A. degree.
- For District Employment officer- These candidates have a degree in Economics, Education, Sociology, Psychology, or a post graduation degree in Social Science and experience in Personnel Management, Industrial, and Labour welfare.
- For Assistant Director of rural development – These candidates should have a post-graduate degree in Rural service of the Gandhigram Rural Institute, Madurai district or a diploma in Extension or Sociology.
- The interested candidates should be Indian citizens.
TSPSC Application Form
The application form is a significant document which should be filled by all candidates interested in giving this civil service exam. The interested students have to download an application form from the official web portal of this commission. Kindly note that for downloading, the candidates need to register themselves with the official web portal.
The application form needs all the important information. The candidates have to fill up all information in an accurate manner. For wrong information written on the application form may delay the further process. Hence, the candidates should be careful while filing their application form.
The candidates would need to upload the required documents in their application form such as 10th and 12th class mark sheets, bachelor degree, etc. Besides, they should need to upload their latest photograph and signature. At last, they would need to pay their application fee, which should pay online.
Kindly note that without paying the application fee, an application form will not consider valid for further processing. Moreover, candidates have to wait until they get an acknowledgement regarding the fee payment.
TSPSC Admit Card 2019
Telangana State Public Service Commission 2019 is a mandatory document which should be carried by all candidates going to attempt this civil service exam. To download your admit cards, kindly take the help of the official website of this commission.
Kindly note that there will be different admin cards for both exams.
The candidates should download the Preliminary admit card first and if they would able to clear this exam, only then they would able to download the Main exam admit card. Moreover, without an admit card, the candidates would not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
TSPSC 2019 Exam Pattern
To qualify for the TSPSC 2019 exam, there will be three exams. All exams will consider clearing to get eligible for a job in this commission.
1. Preliminary exam
2. Main exam
3. Interview or Personality test
It should be noted that the marks contain in the Prelim exam will not be calculated while declaring the final results. But this round should be cleared to get eligible for the Main examination. Furthermore, only the marks of the Main exam and interview rounds will be added while declaring the final results.
Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
This exam will have two subjects:
- General Studies: It will have 150 questions.
- Aptitude and Mental ability test: It will have 50 questions.
The maximum marks of both papers will be 300 and time period will be 3 hours. Moreover, for qualifying this exam, the candidates coming into the category like SCs, SC (A) s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, and DWs should score 90 marks and 120 marks for others (not belonging to SCs, SC (A) s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, and DWs).
Main written examination (Degree standard) (Descriptive type) and Oral test
This exam will have three papers-
- Paper 1: Maximum marks will be 250. Time duration will be 3 hours only.
- Paper 2: Maximum marks will be 250. Time duration will be 3 hours only.
- Paper 3: Maximum marks will be 250. Time duration will be 3 hours only.
Moreover, qualifying these exams, the candidates coming into the category like SCs, SC (A) s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, and DWs should score 255 marks and 340 marks by others categories (not belonging to SCs, SC (A) s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, and DWs).
The Interview will be the last round which is compulsory. It will have 100 marks. This round will access the candidates in term of their personality, communication skills, knowledge about the Telangana state, as well as other factors. The marks that will obtain by this round will be added while calculating the final results.
To download Telangana Public Service exam syllabus, the candidates are requested to get the help of the official web portal of the Telangana Public Service Commission. To download the syllabus, kindly take the help of the official web portal.
TSPSC result in 2019
The result of this exam will declare in the official web portal of this commission. For checking the results, the candidates should write down their roll number mentioned in their admit card.
Tips to crack TSPSC exam
- Arrange a schedule or timetable so that you would able to complete TSPSC syllabus 2019 within the deadline.
- Take the help of NCERT books to prepare for this exam.
- Make sure to solve previous year questions and papers as well as mock test.
Hence, cracking Telangana Public Service exam 2019 is not a daunting task if you will consider the above-mentioned eligibilities and factors properly.
In case of any query, kindly put your query in the comment box.