UGAT 2021: The full form of UGAT is Under Graduate Aptitude Test. UGAT will be coordinated by the All Indian Association of Management (AIMA). This test is administered for admission to combined courses in MBA, BBA, BCA and BHM. AIMA UGAT is a national level test that takes place yearly. Various government and private institutes in India can provide admission through this exam. Here in this article, we listed complete information regarding UGAT 2021 exam, including important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus, result etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
UGAT 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates should verify the dates for the UGAT Exam from the section given:
|Application Form release date||1st week of January 2021|
|Last date of application form submission||1st week of May 2021|
|Fee payment last date||1st week of May 2021|
|Admit card download||1st week of May 2021|
|UGAT 2021 examination date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Declaration of the result||4th week of May 2021|
|Counselling process begins from||Month of June 2021|
UGAT 2021 Application Form
We have given full information about the UGAT 2021 application form here:
- Applicants can fill up the application form either in the online mode or in the offline mode.
- There will be an online application form accessible on the website.
- Applicants may buy the AIMA, New Delhi offline application form.
- The application process will start from the first week of January 2021.
- In the application form, fill out information carefully, like personal, academic, communication, etc.
- Upload all the documents in JPG/ JPEG file format, i.e. photos and signatures.
- In the application form, no correction facilities will be supported.
- Applicants need to send the filled-in application form by the first week of May 2021.
- Print the application form and keep it protected for other procedures.
- The application fee for all applicant groups will be Rs. 650.
- Candidates can use the online or offline mode to submit their application form.
- Applicants can pay for online fees through debit card/credit card or internet banking.
- Candidates can make offline payments by the demand draft drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable in New Delhi.
UGAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to applying for the exam, candidates must go through the UGAT 2021 eligibility criteria as given below:
- Nationality: Candidates from India will be allowed to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants need to complete 10th and 12th grade or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Criteria for Marks: There are no specified marking criteria.
- Candidates appearing: Candidates appearing in their 12th class can also apply for the exam.
UGAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Applicants should review the UGAT exam pattern below:
- Exam Mode: The test will be carried out using the offline mode (pen or paper-based).
- Time Duration: The test will be carried out in two hours, and three hours will be given for BHM courses.
- Form of Questions: The question paper is going to have an objective type of questions.
- Language: The question paper will be written in both Hindi and English.
- Number of Questions: There will be 130 questions for BCA, BBA, IMBA courses and 180 questions for BHM courses.
For IMBA, BCA and BBA Courses:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Numerical and Data analysis||30|
|Reasoning and Intelligence||30|
For BHM Courses:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Numerical and data analysis||30|
|Reasoning and intelligence||30|
UGAT 2021 Syllabus
The UGAT syllabus will include English language, general knowledge, reasoning and general intelligence, service aptitude, scientific aptitude, numerical and data analysis, etc. There are some essential topics that candidates can check from below:
- English Language: Grammar, Passage, vocabulary, fill in the blanks, etc.
- Reasoning and General Intelligence: Relationships, Cube and dices, series, counting figure, sitting arrangements, calendar
- General Knowledge: This will cover topics such as general science, history, computer awareness, economics, geography, etc.
- Numerical and Data Analysis: This part includes topics like a bar graph, line graph, pie chart, etc.
UGAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates must go through some training tips and tricks for UGAT 2021:
- Establish a schedule for your research and execute it regularly.
- Know the entire pattern of the test and go through the syllabus.
- Resolve the mock exam and question paper from the previous year.
- Choose quality study materials and books written by the best author.
- Clear your basic concepts from all the relevant topics.
- Create small, quick notes and review them every day.
- Keep well, and consume healthy meals.
UGAT 2021 Admit Card
The UGAT admit card will be made available online. From the first week of May 2021, candidates may download their admit card. Through the use of roll number/registration number and password, candidates can download the admit card. Candidates need to go through the admit card details carefully, including the exam centre, location and time, etc. On the day of the exam, applicants need to bring their admit card with one photo ID document.
UGAT 2021 Result
The UGAT results will be published in the fourth week of May 2021. Candidates can use the online mode to check their scores. Candidates will not get the scorecards by post. Applicants can check their marks obtained in the exam on the scorecard. Candidates can use the roll number and password to check their outcome. For other procedures, take the printout of the scorecard and keep it safe. The authority will select candidates for counselling based on the overall result.
UGAT 2021 Counselling
After notification of the results, UGAT counselling will be arranged. Counselling will be initiated in June 2021. Candidates would have to report to the organizations separately. No, centralized counselling will be organized there. Counselling will be conducted in different procedures, such as seat allocation, review of records, etc. On the day of counselling, applicants need to submit the admission fees. We have listed credentials here that the candidates must carry for verification:
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
- AIMA UGAT 2021 scorecard
- UGAT 2021 application form
- Character certificate