Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2022: We have all shopped at the famous retail chain V-Mart at least once. The retail enterprise has its presence in more than 14 states and launched more than 150 retail outlets across the country. Their presence can be felt pan India. Owing to CSR [Corporate Social Responsibilities], the enterprise has stepped a foot forward in giving back to society. Social contributions and working for social causes, mainly in providing financial help for helping poor students continue their education without distress, are among the many factors of this scholarship. Ujjwal Bhavishya scholarship encourages students to pursue studies in desired career paths without worrying about the funds required to accomplish them. This article gives detailed information about Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2022, including the last date, eligibility criteria, application process, documents required, selection procedure, renewal, rewards, and benefits.
Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2022
|Provided by||V-Mart under the V-Mart CSR Initiative|
|Scholarship Amount||INR 10,000|
|Last Date of Application||September 2022 (Tentative)|
Eligibility for Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship
The Ujjwal Bhavishya scholarship is awarded to candidates who will pass class 10 in 2022. The minimum eligibility conditions to be fulfilled by applicants applying for these scholarships are listed below:
- The candidate should be aged between 12 and 14 years only
- The applicant should have a high meritorious score, above 75% score in class 10 examination
- The candidate should have cleared his tenth board exams in the current year of application
- The annual family income of the candidate should be less than INR 2 lakhs.
How to Apply for V Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship?
The application process for the Ujjwal Bhavishya scholarship is relatively easy compared to other scholarships. This scholarship’s target group is students who have cleared class 10th in the current year, so the whole process is brought about by keeping young budding students in mind. The detailed procedure is:
- Visit the following website to get access to the application form: [www.buddy4study.com]
- Choose the program appropriately and click on “Apply Now”.
- If you’re a first time user, you need to register yourself.
- Alternatively, you can log in with your Google/ Facebook or e-mail account too.
- Enter all details correctly in your application form.
- Upload all documents along with the application form.
- Submit the application form after validating all entered data.
List of Documents Required
Some of the important documents to be produced along with the application form are listed below:
- Recent passport sized photo of the candidate
- Scanned signature copy of the candidate
- Class 10th mark sheet/ certificate
- Provisional 10th marks card [ if originals not obtained as yet]
- Income proof
- ID proof of the candidate
Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship Rewards
The awards and benefits provided as per Ujjwal Bhavishya scholarship norms shall help the candidate to pursue studies after his/her class 10th. INR 10,000 for first 500 scholars shortlisted during the selection process.
Please Note: The scholarship amount may be extended to a higher rate of INR 20,000 for select candidates based on their outstanding academic performance and income criteria, solely upon the discretion of the scholarship selection committee.
Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2022 – FAQs
1. What is the selection process for V Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya scholarship?
Answer: Based on merit and income criteria, candidates shall be shortlisted for a telephonic interview. Candidates selected in the interview shall be listed for final selection.
2. I am attempting my class 10 exams for the second time this year. Can I apply for Ujjwal Bhavishya scholarships?
Answer: No. Only those candidates who are attempting class 10th exams for the first time shall be considered for this scholarship.
3. Can students studying in private schools apply for this scholarship?
Answer: Yes, candidates studying in government/ government aided schools/ privately run schools recognized by State/ CBSE/ ICSE boards can apply.
4. What are the different ways in candidates can apply for this scholarship?
Answer: One way is candidates can apply individually. They can also register in groups with an NGO. Later, the NGO can apply on behalf of its candidates.
Helpline number: 011- 430 – 92248 [extension – 123]
E-mail: [email protected]