Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2020: We have all shopped at the famous retail chain V-Mart at least once. The retail enterprise has its presence in more than 14 states and launched more than 150 retail outlets across the country. Their presence can be felt pan India. Owing to CSR [Corporate Social Responsibilities], the enterprise has stepped a foot forward in giving back to society. Social contributions and working for social causes, mainly in providing financial help for helping poor students continue their education without distress is one of the many factors of this scholarship.
Ujjwal Bhavishya scholarship aims at encouraging students to pursue studies in desired career paths without worrying about the funds required to accomplish them. This article gives detail information about Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2020 that includes the last date to apply, eligibility criteria, application process, documents required, selection procedure, renewal, rewards and benefits.
Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship 2020
|Provided by||V-Mart under the V-Mart CSR Initiative|
|Scholarship Name||Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship|
|Scholarship Amount||INR 10,000|
|Last Date of Application||September 3, 2020|
Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
The Ujjwal Bhavishya scholarship is awarded to candidates who are going to pass class 10 in the year 2020. The minimum eligibility conditions to be fulfilled by applicants applying for these scholarships are listed below:
- Candidate should be aged between 12 and 14 years only
- The applicant should have a high meritorious score, above 75% score in class 10 examination
- Candidate should have cleared his tenth board exams in the current year of application
- The annual family income of the candidate should be less than INR 2 lakhs.
Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship – Key Dates
The most important criteria for Ujjwal Bhavishya scholarship is that candidates need to clear class 10th in the current year with exceptional marks. So, the application process for this scholarship shall begin after the announcement of class 10 results across the nation. In this respect, the most important dates are discussed below:
|Application Start Date||June 2020|
|Last Date of Application||September 2020|
|Interview over the telephone||September 2020|
|Scholarship Result||October 2020|
Please Note: Dates indicated above are only tentative. The exact dates shall be finalized at the discretion of the scholarship providing committee
Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship Application Process
The application process for Ujjwal Bhavishya scholarship is relatively easy and straight forward as compared to other scholarships. The target group of this scholarship is students who have cleared class 10th in the current year, so the whole process is brought about by keeping young budding students in mind. The detailed procedure is:
- Visit the following website to get access to the application form: [www.buddy4study.com]
- Choose the program appropriately and click on “Apply Now”.
- If you’re a first time user, you need to register yourself.
- Alternatively, you can log in with your Google/ Facebook or e-mail account too.
- Enter all details correctly in your application form.
- Upload all documents along with application form.
- Submit the application form after validating all entered data.
Documents Required for Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship
Some of the important documents to be produced along with the application form are listed below:
- Recent passport sized photo of the candidate
- Scanned signature copy of the candidate
- Class 10th mark sheet/ certificate
- Provisional 10th marks card [ if originals not obtained as yet]
- Income proof
- ID proof of the candidate
Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship Rewards
The awards and benefits provided as per Ujjwal Bhavishya scholarship norms shall help the candidate to pursue studies after his/her class 10th. INR 10,000 for first 500 scholars shortlisted during the selection process.
Please Note: The scholarship amount may be extended to a higher rate of INR 20,000 for select candidates based on their outstanding academic performance and income criteria, solely upon the discretion of the scholarship selection committee.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the selection process for V Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya scholarship?
Answer: Based on merit and income criteria, candidates shall be shortlisted for a telephonic interview. Candidates selected in the interview shall be listed for final selection.
2. I am attempting my class 10 exams for the second time this year. Can I apply for Ujjwal Bhavishya scholarships?
Answer: No. Only those candidates who are attempting class 10th exams for the first time shall be considered for this scholarship.
3. Can students studying in private schools apply for this scholarship?
Answer: Yes, candidates studying in government/ government aided schools/ privately run schools recognized by State/ CBSE/ ICSE boards can apply.
4. What are the different ways in candidates can apply for this scholarship?
Answer: One way is candidates can apply individually. They can also register in groups with an NGO. Later, the NGO can apply on behalf of its candidates.
5. What is the last date to apply for Ujjwal Bhavishya scholarship?
Answer: 3rd September 2020 is the last date to apply for Ujjwal Bhavishya scholarship.
Helpline number: 011- 430 – 92248 [extension – 123]
E-mail: [email protected]