UKSEE Exam Pattern 2022 encloses the comprehensive details related to the entrance exam, such as the marking scheme, no. of questions & subjects, exam duration, etc. Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam known as UKSEE 2022 is a state-level entrance test administered to offer admission to interested candidates into first-year MCA, B.Pharma, BHMCT and second-year B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA programmes. In this article, appearing candidates can get all the relevant information related to the UKSEE 2022 exam pattern.
UKSEE Exam Pattern 2022
UKSEE 2022 is handled for various programmes. The entrance test is scheduled to be organised in the 3rd week of May 2022, and it is also planned to be directed in 3 sessions: morning, afternoon and evening slots. UKSEE Admit Card 2022 shall be released by the exam conducting authority in the 2nd week of May 2022. Candidates must mandatorily carry their admit card and one original photo ID proof to the exam centre on the examination day.
- UKSEE shall be supervised through offline mode, i.e. pen and paper-based exam.
- This exam is directed to provide admission into 1st year MCA, B.Pharma, BHMCT and 2nd-year B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA programmes.
- The subjects differ according to the paper type, and also the number of question per paper also differs.
- The exam paper comprises objective type questions with four options for each question, and candidates have to select the correct answer.
- 2 hours shall be provided to solve the exam paper.
- The questions shall be framed in English and Hindi language.
- Candidates are allowed to use either a black or blue ballpoint pen to mark their answers.
- One mark is assigned for every question.
- No negative marking is present.
The entire exam pattern comprising of Paper, Subjects, Number of questions and Marks are enlisted in the below tabulation:
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||100 objective type questions (equal weightage to Physics & Chemistry)||50|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||50 objective type questions||50|
|Paper 3||Biology||50 objective type questions (equal weightage to Botany & Zoology)||50|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduates (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 9||Aptitude Test for MCA Lateral Entry (for BCA/B.Sc. CS/IT Students)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test of MBA (As per CAT Exam)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for M.Pharma (As per GPAT exam)||100 objective type questions||100|
|Paper 12||Test for M.Tech- Aptitude, GK, Knowledge of basic Maths & Computers and common engineering subjects from B.Tech||100 objective type questions||100|
Papers For Different Courses
|B.Pharma||Paper-1, Paper-2 or Paper-3|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry (for Engineering Diploma Holders)||Paper-6|
|B.Pharma Lateral Entry (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders )||Paper-7|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry (for B.Sc Graduates)||Paper-8|
|MCA Lateral Entry (for BCA/B.Sc CS/IT)||Paper-9|
|MBA (I Year)||Paper-10|
|M. Pharm (I Year)||Paper-11|
|M. Tech (I Year)||Paper-12|
UKSEE 2022 Syllabus
In the below section some of the topics are listed under Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics in the UKSEE syllabus:
- Chemistry: Topics include Catalysis, Colloids, Chemical Bonding, Electrochemistry, Periodic Table, Acid-Base Concepts, Polymers, General Organic Chemistry, Atomic Structure, etc.
- Physics: Topics include Law of Motion, Motion in Two Dimension, Work, Energy and Power, Gravitation, Magnetic Effect of Currents, Statistics, Optical and Optical Instruments, etc.
- Mathematics for Paper 2: Topics include Co-Ordinate Geometry, Algebra, Probability, General Organic Chemistry, Trigonometry, Calculus and Vectors, etc.