UKSEE 2021 Syllabus will be published by UTU officials (Uttarakhand Technical University). UKSEE stands for Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination. UKSEE is a standard entrance test conducted for providing admissions for students in various UG & PG programmes. Through this examination, candidates can get admissions into first-year degree programmes and lateral entry degree programmes. The examination offers admissions of candidates into first-year B.Pharma, BHMCT, MCA programme and second-year lateral access into B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding UKSEE Syllabus 2021.
UKSEE 2021 Syllabus
- 1 UKSEE 2021 Syllabus
- 1.1 Syllabus for Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry)
- 1.2 Paper 2 (Mathematics) Syllabus
- 1.3 Paper 3 (Biology) Syllabus
- 1.4 Paper 4 (BHMCT) Syllabus
- 1.5 Paper 5 (MCA) Syllabus
- 1.6 Paper 6 (For Diploma Holders in Engineering) Syllabus
- 1.7 Paper 7 (For Diploma Holders in Pharmacy) Syllabus
- 1.8 Paper 8 (For BSc Graduate) Syllabus
- 1.9 Paper 9 (MCA Lateral Entry) Syllabus
- 1.10 Paper 10 (MBA (As per CAT Examination) Syllabus
- 1.11 Paper 11 ( M.Pharm (As per GPAT Examination) Syllabus
- 1.12 Paper 12 ( M.Tech) Syllabus
- 2 UKSEE Exam Pattern 2021
The UKSEE syllabus will contain questions asked from subjects and topics based on the latest regulation prescribed by the respective boards with the prior agreement from officials of Government of India. UKSEE 2021 Syllabus will contain topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology.
Syllabus for Paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry)
The syllabus for Physics subjects include topics like Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Laws of Motion, Motion in two sizes, Work, Power and Energy, Linear Momentum and Collisions, Rotation of rigid body about the axis, Gravitation, Oscillatory Motion, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Wave, Electro statistics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Magnetism in Matter, Electromagnetic induction, Ray, Optics and optical instruments, Wave Optics and Modern Physics.
The syllabus for Chemistry subjects includes topics like Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Acid-Base Concepts, Electrochemistry, Catalysis, Colloids, Cogitative Properties of Solution, Periodic Table, Preparation and Properties of the following, Thermochemistry, General Organic Chemistry, Isomerism, IUPAC, Polymers, Carbohydrates, Solid State and petroleum.
Paper 2 (Mathematics) Syllabus
The syllabus for Mathematics subjects includes Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamics and Statistics.
Paper 3 (Biology) Syllabus
The Biology part is divided into Botany and Zoology
The syllabus for Zoology subjects includes topics like Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Mechanism of Organic Evolution, Human Genetics and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Mammalian Anatomy, Animal Physiology, Protozoa, Aschelminths, Annelida, Porifera, Arthropoda, Coelenterate
The syllabus for Botany subjects includes topics like Plant Cell, Protoplasm, Ecology, Cell Division, Ecosystem, Genetics, Seeds in Angiosperm Plants, Fruits, Atmospheric Pollution: Causes & Control, Modern Classification of Plant Kingdom, Cell differentiation of Plant tissue, Nitrogen, Photosynthesis, Transpiration and Respiration, Important phylum, General study of gymnosperms and life history of Cycas, Classification of Angiosperms, etc.
Paper 4 (BHMCT) Syllabus
This part consists of Reasoning and Logical Deduction, Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude, General Knowledge and English Language.
Paper 5 (MCA) Syllabus
This section consists of Modern Algebra, Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Vectors, Dynamic, Statics, Statistics, and Logical Ability.
Paper 6 (For Diploma Holders in Engineering) Syllabus
This section consists of Engineering, Mechanics, Engineering graphics, Base Electrical Engineering Basic Electronics Engineering Elements of Computer Science, Elementary Biology, Basic Workshop practice and Physics/Chemistry/Math of Diploma standard.
Paper 7 (For Diploma Holders in Pharmacy) Syllabus
This section consists of topics in Pharmaceutics-I, Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I, Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Health Education and Community Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics-II, Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II, Pharmacology and Toxicology, pharmaceutical jurisprudence, Drug Store and Business Management, Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
Paper 8 (For BSc Graduate) Syllabus
This section consists of topics in Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential Equations, and Complex Variables, Probability and Statistics, Fourier series, Transform Theory, Fourier integral, Fourier complex transform, Fourier sine and cosine transforms and applications to simple heat transfer equations, Z-transform and its application to solve differential equations.
Paper 9 (MCA Lateral Entry) Syllabus
This section consists of Mathematical Aptitude Test Areas, Computer Science, Accounting, Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
Paper 10 (MBA (As per CAT Examination) Syllabus
This section consists of English or Verbal Ability, Maths or Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning.
Paper 11 ( M.Pharm (As per GPAT Examination) Syllabus
This section consists of topics like Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Biotechnology, Physical Pharmacy, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Biochemistry, Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Pharmaceutical Management, Pathophysiology, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence, Dispensing & Hospital Pharmacy.
Paper 12 ( M.Tech) Syllabus
This section consists of topics like Aptitude, General Knowledge, Knowledge of Basic Mathematics & Computers and Common Engineering Subjects from B.Tech.
UKSEE Exam Pattern 2021
The examination of UKSEE comprises 12 papers for providing admissions in various courses such as. Below we have provided UKSEE Exam Pattern.
- Physics & Chemistry (Paper 1)
- Mathematics (Paper 2)
- Biology (Paper 3)
- Aptitude and General Awareness test for BHMCT (Paper 4)
- Aptitude Test for MCA (Paper 5)
- Aptitude Test for the Lateral Entry of Engineering diploma holders (Paper 6)
- Aptitude Test for the Lateral Entry of pharmacy diploma holders (Paper 7)
- Aptitude Test for the Lateral Entry of B.Sc Degree holders (Paper 8)
- Aptitude Test for the Lateral entry of in MCA (Paper 9)
- Aptitude Test for MBA (Paper 10),
- Aptitude Test for M.Pharm (Paper 11)
- Aptitude Test for M.Tech (Paper 12)
Exam Paper Details
The exam paper details from 1-12 includes
- Paper 1, 2 and 3 is held for candidates for regular admission in B.Pharma
- Paper 4 is organized for students to get admission for BHMCT regular admission.
- Paper 5 is held for regular admission in MCA.
- Paper 6 & 8 are held for the lateral entry in B.Tech.
- Paper 7 is organized for the lateral entry in pharmacy.
- Paper 9 is organized for the lateral entry in MCA programme.
- Paper 10 is held for providing admissions for MBA course as per CAT examination.
- Paper 11 provides admissions for M.Pharm course as per the GPAT exam.
- Paper 12 is to provide admissions in M.Tech programme.