UKSEE 2021:The full form of UKSEE is Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination. It is a state-level examination conducted every year will start from the last week of April 2021. UKSEE offers admission in B.Pharma, M.Pharma, M.Tech, MCA and MBA courses by various private or government colleges in the state of Uttarakhand. Applicants can check the entire details regarding UKSEE 2021 that includes exam dates, application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and more.
UKSEE 2021 Exam Date
Using the below table candidates can check the UKSEE Exam dates:
|Commences of application form||Last week of April 2021|
|Deadline for the application form||2nd week of May 2021|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of May 2021|
|UKSEE 2021 exam date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Release of Answer key||4th week of May 2021|
|Result announcement||2nd week of June 2021|
|Counselling starts||1st week of August 2021|
UKSEE 2021 Application Form
Given below contains the complete information on UKSEE 2021 application form:
- The application form will be accessible online from last week of April 2021.
- Candidates must complete the entire registration process including filling the application form, document uploading etc.
- Candidates must upload the photograph in 35X45 mm size & other necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Deadline for application form till the second week of May 2021.
- Candidates must download completed application form for future use.
Candidates can pay the application fee via online using debit card/ Credit card/ net banking. The application form is non-refundable. The application fee per each category are:
|For General and OBC candidates||Rs. 1500|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 750|
UKSEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students must go through the UKSEE eligibility before applying:
- Nationality: Must be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile: Students must have domicile certificate of Uttarakhand state.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their qualifying year can also apply.
- Qualification: Candidates qualify 10th & 12th standard/ its equivalent with PCM or PCB subjects.
- Marks Criteria: Students must score at least 45% for general category (40% marks for reserved category) marks in their qualifying examination.
B.Tech (LE) Courses
- Qualification: Should qualify diploma in engineering or B.Sc.from any recognized institutions/ university.
- Marks Criteria: Students must score at least 45% for general category (40% for reserved category) marks in their qualifying examination.
- Qualification: Students must have any bachelor’s degree/ its equivalent.
- Marks Criteria: Must score 50% for general category (45% marks for reserved category).
- Subjects: Must have mathematics subject as a mandatory subject in 12th.
- Qualification: Must qualify a bachelor’s degree from any recognized institution/university.
- Marks Criteria: Must secure 50% for general category (45% for reserved category) of marks.
UKSEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through the UKSEE exam pattern given below
- Exam Mode: Via both online and offline mode.
- Type of Questions: MCQ type questions will be asked.
- Time Duration: Duration will be for two hours.
- Language: Mode of language will be in both English & Hindi.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given per correct answers.
- Negative Marking: No negative marks.
|Paper||Subject||Number of Questions|
|Paper 1||Physics and chemistry||50|
|Paper 4||Aptitude test for general awareness (BHMCT)||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude test for MCA||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude test for Eng. diploma holders (LE)||100|
|Paper 7||Aptitude test for pharmacy||100|
|Paper 8||Aptitude test for B.Sc. graduate (LE)||100|
|Paper 9||Aptitude test for MCA (LE) (as per CAT)||100|
|Paper 10||Aptitude test for MBA||100|
|Paper 11||Aptitude test for M. Phrma (as per GPAT)||100|
|Paper 12||Test for M.Tech, knowledge of basic mathematics and computer and common engineering subjects from B.Tech||100|
UKSEE 2021 Syllabus
Few critical topics for UKSEE Syllabus:
- Physics: Includes Motion in one dimension, measurement, work, power and energy, linear momentum and collision, laws of Motion, gravitation, mechanics of solids and fluids, wave, electrostatics, electrostatics, modern physics, current electricity magnetic effect and current.
- Mathematics: Topics such as Trigonometry, algebra, vector, calculus, dynamic, probability, statics, coordinate geometry.
- Chemistry: Chemistry topics like Chemical bonding, atomic structure, redox reactions, acid-base concepts, colloids, the periodic table, thermo-chemistry, polymers, isomerism, solid-state, petroleum, general organic chemistry.
- Biology: Includes Organic evolution, applied biology, the origin of life, animal physiology, ecology, plant cell, genetics, protoplasm, fruits, nitrogen cycle etc.
UKSEE 2021 Preparation Tips
Few preparation tips for candidates attending UKSEE 2021 examination:
- Prepare flashcards & notes.
- Revise every day.
- Go through the entire syllabus.
- Practice on old exams.
- Plan your exam day.
- Snack on brain food.
UKSEE 2021 Admit Card
UKSEE admit card will be available online from the second week of May 2021. Candidates must bring admit card at the day of examination. Candidates must check information in admit card. In case of mistakes, candidates are requested to contact the authority & rectify. Candidates must bring a valid ID proof along with admit card at exam hall.
UKSEE 2021 Answer Key
UKSEE 2021 answer key will be published after the exam is over in PDF format. Officials will publish answer key via online through which students can check the answers. The answer key will be published separately for each course containing correct responses to all the questions.
UKSEE 2021 Result
UKSEE result will be announced via online in the second week of June 2021. No candidates shall receive the result via offline mode. Based on the merit list prepared by the authorities, candidates will be allotted admission.
UKSEE Cut Off
UKSEE 2021 cut off will be published once the result is out via online. Students securing minimum cut off are eligible for counselling. Cut off includes the minimum marks that students have to score to secure admission. Cut off will vary per courses.
UKSEE 2021 Counselling
UKSEE 2021 counselling will commence from the first week of August 2021 via online mode. Counselling process contains multiple rounds, i.e. seat allotment, verification of document, etc. Admission is based on rank secure by students. Candidates must have to provide the original documents for verification. In case candidates failed to attend counselling, their seats will be cancelled. The documents to be submitted for verification:
- UKSEE 2021 admit card
- UKSEE 2021 result
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate
- Passing mark sheets and certificates
- Birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Medical certificate