UP ITI Admission 2021 controlled by the State Council of Vocational Training, Lucknow is aimed at providing admission into various ITI colleges in the field of engineering and non-engineering. This state-level admission procedure is conducted once in a year to offer admission based on the merit list. No particular entrance examination is conducted by the authority. All necessary details regarding the UP ITI Admission 2021 including details, i.e. dates, application form, fee, eligibility criteria etc. are furnished in this article.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
UP ITI 2021 Important Dates
Below schedule represents the UP ITI 2021 important dates:
|Application form commencement||1st week of June 2021|
|Deadline to submit form||Last week of June 2021|
|Merit list publication||1st week of July 2021|
|Last date to report at ITIs||2nd week of July 2021|
UP ITI 2021 Application Form
The following section is related to UP ITI 2021 registration:
- Candidates can start registering from the 1st week of June 2021 through online mode only.
- All the necessary details must be filled without any mistake such as personal, educational, address, communication etc.
- Kindly upload the expected documents in the stated format, namely passport size photograph and signature in
- JPEG file format and the size should not exceed 50 kb.
- The correction facility may or may not be provided. Hence, enter all details carefully.
- Multiple application form submission is not allowed. A candidate is supposed to submit only a single form.
- Deadline for submitting the application form is till the 1st week of July 2021.
- The hard copy of the application form is not necessary to be sent by post to the authority.
- Take some printouts of the filled application form for future purposes.
- Application fee payment mode – online mode only.
- Online payment mode – credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- The application fee cannot be refunded or transferred under any circumstances once remitted.
The below table displays the fee structure for all categories:
|General and OBC category||Rs. 250|
|Reserved category (SC/ ST)||Rs. 150|
UP ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
UP ITI 2021 eligibility criteria for the candidates applying for the admission are specified below:
- Nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates must hold a legal domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Candidates must have cleared 8th or 10th class examination from any acknowledged board.
- Candidates must be at least 14 years old as on 1st August 2021 to be eligible.
- Candidates should possess a medical fitness certificate.
- Candidates currently pursuing their 8th or 10th class can also apply.
UP ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
UP ITI 2021 Admission procedure consists of various steps, i.e. application form filling, fee submission etc. Candidates must meet the eligibility norms to be eligible for admission. The authority shall publish the merit list based on the candidates’ past academic performance after the final submission of the form. The merit list candidates shall be intimated to attend the counselling and seat allotment. The further admission procedure shall take place at the allotted ITIs.
UP ITI 2021 Merit List
UP ITI 2021 merit list shall be released by the authority through online mode only in the first week of July 2021. The merit list can be viewed when the DOB and application number is entered. A common merit list for all categories drafted with the candidates’ qualifying exam score, shall list the name rank-wise. If two candidates are found to have scored the same mark, then preference is given to the older candidate. The merit list candidates shall attend the counselling process.
UP ITI 2021 Counselling
UP ITI 2021 counselling commences in the 2nd week of July 2021 once the merit list is released. Counselling process consists of various procedures, i.e. document verification, seat allotment etc. Seat allotment is made based on various circumstances such as the candidates’ choice of course and college, qualifying exam scores and seat availability. It is a must for the shortlisted candidates to take part in the counselling process. Candidates must bring the expected documents for the verification process. Seat shall not be given if the candidate fails to attend the verification process. Vital documents required for verification process:
- 8th and 10th class mark sheets
- 8th and 10th class certificates
- Caste certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Migration certificate
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.
UP ITI 2021 Admission
UP ITI 2021 admission takes place after the counselling session. Once the seats are allocated, the candidates must reach their respective allotted college on the designated day and time for seat confirmation and approval. Admission fee must also be remitted on the same day. In case the candidates fail to arrive at the allotted colleges for admission procedure, then their allotted seats shall be withdrawn.