UPESEAT 2021 Syllabus will be available online on the official University website. UPESEAT examination is organized by the UPES university to candidates seeking admissions into engineering programmes in the University. Those students who had qualified the UPESEAT examination will be offered seats into admissions into B.Tech programme. About 80% of the seats will be provided to qualified students of the UPESEAT entrance exam, and the remaining 20% seats are reserved for qualified students through Board Merit/ JEE Main score. The article discusses the information regarding UPESEAT syllabus 2021.
UPESEAT 2021 Syllabus
UPESEAT 2021 syllabus will consist of topics from various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics based on the 11th and 12th class levels. The question paper for the examination will also comprise topics on current affairs and English language comprehension. UPESEAT 2021 syllabus will be same as that of the syllabus of JEE Main. The syllabus for UPESEAT 2021 is given below which respect to the JEE Main syllabus.
The topics on Physics include Laws of Motion, Physics & Measurement, Kinematics, Work, Energy & Power, Gravitation, Properties 0f Solids and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Rotational Motion, Oscillations & Waves, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Dual Nature of Nature and Radiation, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Waves, Atoms and Nuclei, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism, Electronic Devices, Optics, Communication System.
The topics on Chemistry include Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Atomic Structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics, Equilibrium, States of Matter, Solution, Surface Chemistry, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Classifications of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Block Elements, Hydrogen, Environmental Chemistry, Block Elements (Other Groups), Coordination Compounds, D- and -f Block Elements, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Hydrocarbons, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Organic Compounds Containing Halogens, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Principles Related to Practical Chemistry, Polymers.
Includes topics like Sets, Matrices & Determinants, Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equation, Relations & Functions, Permutation & Combination, Mathematical Induction, Trigonometry, Binomial Theorem, Limit, Continuity & Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Sequencers & Series, Three-Dimensional Geometry, Differential Equations, Mathematical Reasoning, Coordinate Geometry, Statistics & Probability, Vector Algebra.
English Language & Comprehension
The candidates must have thorough knowledge about the basic concepts of the English language.
Current Affairs Awareness
Students must have knowledge about the latest national-international developments and affairs. This mainly assesses candidate’s awareness regarding the current affairs.
UPESEAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Students are advised to check the complete exam pattern for UPESEAT 2021 examination before attending the entrance exam. In this article, the UPESEAT 2021 exam pattern is given for admissions into various engineering programmes in the UPES University campus.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be held in both offline and via online mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will have multiple choice objective type questions divided into five parts.
- Subjects: The paper will contain questions from Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English Language Comprehension and Current affairs awareness.
- Duration: The entrance examination will be conducted for about 3 hours.
- Number of Questions: The questions paper will have 50 questions per subject mentioned in the syllabus.
- Total Marks: The UPESEAT 2021 question paper will consist of full 200 marks.
- Sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics section will be for 50 marks each. The English language & the comprehension section will be 30 marks, and Current affairs will be asked for 20 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative mark deducted for wrong responses or answers.
UPESEAT 2021 syllabus will consist of Physics, Chemistry, English language and comprehension and the current affairs. Students must go through the entire syllabus, which will be available on the official website. It will help candidates to strategies and prepare accordingly to perform better for the examination.