UPTU Exam Pattern 2021 is declared by the Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. UPTU entrance exam 2021, also called UPSEE 2021, is regulated to provide admission in UG or PG programmes in various colleges at Uttar Pradesh. UPTU entrance exam is administered to provide admission to first-year courses (B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B. Pharm/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA/ MCA) and second-year courses (B.Tech / B. Pharm/ MCA). The entire information related to UPSEE exam pattern 2021 is specified in this article.
UPTU Exam Pattern 2021
Question paper of UPSEE examination shall be set in OMR pattern for all the 8 papers with objective type question except drawing aptitude test for paper 4. The entrance examination is expected to start in April/ May 2021. The examination details of UPTU 2021 are disclosed below:
- The exam is administered for admission to first year of B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B. Pharm/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA/ MCA and second year of B.Tech /B. Pharm/ MCA courses.
- The total no. of questions depends on the paper type.
- Objective type questions (except drawing aptitude exam for paper 3) shall be asked.
- Subjects differ for every paper.
- The exam shall be supervised via offline mode (OMR based Test).
- The exam duration is 3 hours.
- Each question carries four marks (five marks for B.Arch). If the candidate provides more than one answer for a question, then it shall be considered as a wrong answer.
- There shall be no negative marking scheme for the wrong answer.
The exam pattern of UPSEE 2021 is represented for all papers in the below tabulation:
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||50 objective type questions under each subject with a total of 150 questions||600|
|Paper 2||Physics , Chemistry and Biology||50 objective type questions under each subject with a total of 150 questions||600|
|Paper 3||Aptitude test for Architecture & Design|
Part A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part B: Drawing Aptitude
|50 objective types question under Mathematics & 50 questions under Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and two questions to test drawing aptitude.||600|
|Paper 4||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/ (Integrated))||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)/ 2nd year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for MBA/ MCA||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||400|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for Diploma holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 objective type questions.||400|
Question Paper formulated for Different Courses
|B. Tech. / B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)/|
MCA (Integrated)/M Tech (Dual Degree)
|B.Tech (BioTechnology)||Paper 1/Paper 2|
|B. Pharm||Paper 1/Paper 2|
|B.Des||Paper 1/Paper 3|
|BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/B Voc/MBA (Integrated)||Paper 4|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry (engineering diploma holders)||Paper 8|
|B. Pharm Lateral Entry (diploma holders)||Paper 7|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry (B.Sc Graduates)||Paper 5|
|MCA Lateral Entry||Paper 5|