UPSEE 2021 Syllabus: Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) conducts a state level entrance examination for admissions in engineering, architecture, pharmacy, hotel management, management, etc. This examination is known as UP State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) or AKTU Entrance exam/ UPTU Entrance. The syllabus for UPSEE 2021 is prescribed by the authority online. The details regarding UPTU Syllabus 2021 is given in this article.
UPSEE 2021 Syllabus
UPSEE 2021 Syllabus is prescribed by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). Students must know the syllabus to perform better. Each paper has a different syllabus. There will be a total of 8 papers organized by the authorities. The entire syllabus per each paper is given:
Paper 1 Syllabus (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
Physics Syllabus includes Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Work, Power and Energy, Linear Momentum & Collisions, Rotation of a Rigid Body About a Fixed Axis, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Gravitation, Oscillatory Motion, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Magnetism in Matter, Electromagnetic Induction, Wave Optics and Modern Physics.
Chemistry Syllabus includes chapters, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Acid-Base Concepts, Colloids, Colligative Properties of Solution, Isomerism, General Organic Chemistry, Carbohydrates, IUPAC, Polymers, Redox Reactions, Electrochemistry, Catalysis, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Periodic Table, Thermochemistry, Solid State, Petroleum.
Mathematics Syllabus includes Algebra, Co-ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Probability, Trigonometry, Vectors, Dynamics & Statics.
Paper 2 Syllabus includes PCB Subjects
Topics like Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Work, Power and Energy, Linear Momentum & Collisions, Rotation of a Rigid Body About a Fixed Axis, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Magnetism in Matter, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Gravitation, Oscillatory Motion, Electromagnetic Induction, Wave Optics and Modern Physics.
Chapters like Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Acid-Base Concepts, Colloids, Colligative Properties of Solution, Isomerism, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, IUPAC, Polymers, Redox Reactions, Electrochemistry, Catalysis, Periodic Table, Thermochemistry, General Organic Chemistry, carbohydrates, Solid State, Petroleum.
Zoology: Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Human Genetics and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Mechanism of Organic Evolution, Mammalian Anatomy, Animal Physiology.
Botany: Plant Cell, Protoplasm, Ecology, Genetics, Seeds in Angio spermic Plants, Fruits, Cell Differentiation Plant Tissue, Anatomy of Root, Ecosystem, Stem and Leaf, Soil, Photosynthesis.
Paper 3 for Aptitude Test for Architecture
Section – A contains Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
- Mathematics: Topics are Algebra, Probability, Calculus, Vectors, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Dynamics, Statics.
- Aesthetic Sensitivity: In this test, the candidate’s aesthetic Perception, Creativity and Communication, Imagination, and Observation and Architectural awareness are evaluated.
Section- B: Drawing Aptitude
The Candidates are assessed regarding their knowledge in Scale and Proportion, Sense of Perspective, colour and understanding of the effects of light on objects through shades and shadows.
Paper 4 for Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)
Topics such as Reasoning & Logical Deduction, Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude, GK and English Language.
Paper 5 for Aptitude Test for Lateral Entry in Engineering
Chapters such as Linear Algebra, Calculus, Probability and Statistics, Differential Equations, Complex Variables, Fourier Series, Transform Theory.
Paper 6 for Aptitude Test for MBA
To assess the candidate’s verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, logical & abstract reasoning, and current affairs knowledge. The content of the paper includes topics like:
- Section A contains the English Language of Grammar, Vocabulary, Antonyms, Uncommon Words, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Relationship between Words & Phrases and Comprehension of Passages.
- Section B is about Numerical Aptitude of topics like Numerical Calculation, Arithmetic, Simple Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Interpretation of Graphs, Charts and Tables.
- Section C assess Thinking and Decision Making like Creative Thinking, Finding Pattern strands and Assessment of Figures & Diagrams, Unfamiliar Relationships, Verbal Reasoning.
- Section D evaluates General Awareness of the candidates in topics such as Knowledge of Current Affairs and other issues related to trade, industry, economy, sports, culture and science.
Paper 6 Syllabus for Aptitude Test for MCA
- Mathematics: Topics on Modern Algebra, Algebra, Co-Ordinate Geometry, Calculus, Probability, Trigonometry, Vectors, Dynamics, Statics.
- Statistics: Topics on Mean, Median, Mode, Theory of probability, Dispersion and Standard Deviation.
- Logical Ability: Test the analytical and reasoning ability of the students.
Paper 7 Syllabus for Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy
Pharmaceutics-I, Pharmaceutical Chemistry – I, Pharmaceutics – II, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Health Education & Community Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry – II, Pharmacognosy, Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology, Pharmacology and Toxicology, Drug Store and Business Management, Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy.
Paper 8 Syllabus for Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering
Topics like Engineering Mechanics, Basic Electrical Engineering, Elements of computer science, elementary Biology, Basic Electronics Engineering, Engineering Graphics, Basic Workshop Practice and Physics/Chemistry/Maths of Diploma standard.