Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021 managed by Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Dehradun offers admission into varied courses of ITI in various government or private Institutes of Uttarakhand state. The article throws important details regarding Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021 such as application form, its fee etc.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021 Dates
The below schedule related to Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021 Important Dates is enlisted below:
|Application form commencement||2nd week of June 2021|
|Deadline for submission of application||1st week of July 2021|
|Merit list publication||3rd week of July 2021|
|Counselling session commencement||1st week of August 2021|
Uttarakhand ITI 2021 Application Form
Necessary instructions regarding Uttarakhand ITI 2021 Application Form are provided in the below section:
- Candidates can submit the Uttarakhand ITI 2021 Application Form through online mode only from 2nd week of June till 1st week of July 2021.
- Candidates have to upload the passport size photograph & signature in the directed format.
- All relevant information shall be sent to the candidates through the registered ID & number.
- Candidates must provide valid and accurate details only as incomplete/incorrect forms shall be rejected.
- The application form shall be accepted, only if the candidates meet the eligibility norms.
- The printouts of filled application forms can be secured for future usage.
- Application fee submission – Online & Offline modes.
- Online mode – Credit card/debit card/net banking method.
The application fee for the different category:
|General category||Rs. 250/-|
|Reserved category (SC/ ST)||Rs. 150/-|
Uttarakhand ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility norms for Uttarakhand ITI 2021:
- Nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
- Applying candidate must hold a domicile of Uttarakhand state.
- Candidates must have cleared high school (10th level examination) from any acknowledged board or university.
- Candidate must have attained at least 14 years in age. There is no particular upper age limit for UK ITI Admission.
Uttarakhand ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Uttarakhand ITI 2021 Admission procedure is conducted based on various factors such as application filling procedure, fee submission, counselling process etc. Admission is provided to candidates based on merit list marks in the qualifying exams. Seat allotment is made after other admission procedures are completed. Candidates have to carry original documents & fee receipt to the document verification centre for counselling.
Uttarakhand ITI 2021 Merit List
The candidates can view the Uttarakhand ITI 2021 Merit List on the website through online mode. Authority shall release a separate merit list. Merit list displays details such as their marks & the selection regarding counselling session. Candidates can find their names enlisted in the merit list & those listed candidates can participate in the counselling process. It is also compulsory for them to take part in the counselling process.
Uttarakhand ITI 2021 Counselling
Uttarakhand ITI 2021 Counselling happens via online mode. Those shortlisted merit list candidates shall be made to sit for the counselling process. Seat allotment is based on the ranks of the candidates listed in the merit list. Candidates are supposed to submit the counselling fee during counselling. For counselling, candidates are advised to take the original & photo stated documents with them for verification & submission, respectively. Final seat is granted to candidates once the verification process is over. The primary documents essential for verification process:
- Class 8th mark sheet & certificate
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Domicile certificate
- Multiple passport size photograph