Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 Exam Pattern shall be released on the website for all the groups, and the pattern varies for different courses. Uttarakhand Polytechnic also called as Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP) is a state-level examination handled to offer admission to candidates at various government & private polytechnic colleges located at Uttarakhand. Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee administers JEEP to grant admission into different Engineering or Non-Engineering polytechnic courses. In this article, all the relevant information regarding JEEP 2021 Exam Pattern are disclosed.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 Exam Pattern
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2021 of various polytechnic courses shall be prepared by the official authority. The exam pattern varies depending on the course. In the below section, comprehensive details related to the exam pattern is disclosed:
- The JEEP exam shall be supervised through offline mode, i.e. pen and paper-based test.
- The question paper contains 100 questions.
- The question paper comprises objective type questions with four optional answers out of which one right answer must be chosen.
- The questions shall be taken from the 10th & 12th level curriculum.
- Admission shall be offered into Diploma in Engineering/Technology, Diploma in Pharmacy, Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology, PG Diploma in Computer Application, Modern Office Management &
- Secretarial Practice, Diploma in Textile Designing/ Garments Technology/ Fashion Designing and Diploma in Engineering (LE).
- The exam duration to solve the paper is 2 hours.
Exam Pattern for Diploma in Engineering/Technology
|Science (Physics and Chemistry)||50%|
Exam Pattern for Diploma in Pharmacy
|Biology or Mathematics||50%|
Exam Pattern for Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology
|Reasoning & Logical Discussion||25%|
|Scientific Aptitude English Language||25%|
Exam Pattern for Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice
|English & Hindi Comprehension||30%|
|Reasoning & Intelligence||35%|
Exam Pattern for PG Diploma in Computer Application
Exam Pattern for Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing
|English & Hindi Comprehension||20%|
|Reasoning & Intelligence||50%|
Exam Pattern for Diploma in Engineering (LE)
|General Engineering (Electronics, Mechanical, etc.)||20%|
JEEP 2021 Syllabus
JEEP 2021 Syllabus varies according to the course. The syllabus comprises class 10th & 12th syllabus as per the opted course. Candidates have to check the syllabus according to the course. Candidates are also advised to practice previous year question paper to know the model of the exam paper and the difficulty level. The questions shall be covered from the following: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Reasoning etc. Appearing candidates are advised to prepare from NCERT 10th & 12th textbooks.
JEEP 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can go through the below-mentioned tips and tricks for exam preparation:
- The entire exam pattern and syllabus must be checked without missing any detail in order to develop a perfect study schedule.
- Incorporate only prescribed study materials in your preparation as too many reference books will be a mess.
- Solve previous year papers and sample test papers to get an idea about the difficulty level of the exam.
- In case of doubt in challenging topics, seek online help where various resources are available in several platforms.
- It is necessary to take sufficient breaks between the hectic study schedules to refresh your mind.
- Do meditation whenever possible as it is known to calm the mind and relieve stress.
- Following a balanced diet in your daily routine is mandatory.