Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021: Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) is a state-level examination conducted once a year by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER). It is also called as Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP) offering admissions in polytechnic courses in various private and government colleges. Students can check the complete information about Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021.
UK Polytechnic Exam Dates 2021
Applicants can read the given table to know about Uttarakhand Polytechnic exam dates:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application form commences||3rd week of September 2020|
|Deadline for applications||Last week of March 2021|
|Commences of offline application form||2nd week of January 2021|
|Deadline for the offline application form||Last week of February 2021|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of April 2021|
|JEEP 2021 exam date||Last week of April 2021|
|Answer key||Last week of April 2021|
|Release of result||4th week of May 2021|
|Counselling commences||3rd week of July 2021|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2021
Candidates can check the details regarding the Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 Application form:
- The application form will be available both via online & offline modes from the third week of September 2020 & the second week of January 2021.
- Candidates must fill details like personal, communication, educational information, etc.
- Candidates must upload passport size photographs & signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates must fill different application for each course.
- The authorities will not allow any further modifications in the application form.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online application form.
- Students should send the offline application form to the given address.
Joint Entrance Examination and Training
Research Development Cell,
Upper Amwala, Dehradun- 248001
Candidates can pay the application fee using online mode through debit card/ credit card/ net banking. The application fee will not be refundable. The fee structure for the exam Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 are:
|For General/ OBC category||Rs. 800|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 500|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility
Applicants must check Uttarakhand Polytechnic eligibility norms before applying:
Diploma in Engineering Technology:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent with science and mathematics subjects.
- Marks: Candidates must secure a minimum of 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th class and ITI (two years).
- Marks: Candidates must pass with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
Diploma in Hotel Management:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th standard from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
Diploma in Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their examination with mathematics and Hindi subjects.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 Exam Pattern
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 exam pattern is
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be via offline mode.
- Duration: Examination will for 3 hours.
- Type of Question: MCQ format.
- Number of Question: Question paper will have 100 questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response, one mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
Candidates can check the exam pattern for different courses in the given section:
Diploma in Engineering:
Diploma in Pharmacy:
Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice:
|Reasoning and Intelligence||35%|
|English and Hindi comprehension||30%|
Diploma in Management and Catering Technology:
|Reasoning and logical discussion||25%|
Diploma in Engineering Lateral Entry Courses:
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 Syllabus
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Syllabus varies per courses, and it will be based according to the 10th and 12th class. In the case of diploma course in hotel management & catering technology topics will include science aptitude, reasoning and logical discussion, science aptitude & English subjects. And for Postgraduate diploma course in computer applications questions will be asked from the subject, i.e. general intelligence and general awareness, numerical ability, English comprehension and much more.
JEEP 2021 Preparation Tips
Applicants should go through the Uttarakhand Polytechnic preparation tips for scoring better marks:
- Have a positive attitude.
- Begin early & space out your studying time.
- Have a specific goal per study time.
- Learn from prescribed study materials & books.
- Create your study materials using charts, flow diagram etc.
- Eat healthily & rest well.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card
Admit card will be available online from the second week of April 2021. Students can download admit card by login credentials & must keep it safe for future use. The authorities will not send admit card to any candidates via the offline method. Students must also bring a valid ID proof along with admit card on the day of examination.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 Answer Key
The answer key for the exam will be made available in the last week of April 2021 via online. Students will have a fair idea about the marks scored in the examination with the help of the admit card. The answer key will be available in PDF containing all correct answers.
Candidates can check Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 reservation criteria in the given table:
|Schedule Caste (SC)||19%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||4%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||14%|
|Freedom Fighters (DFF)||2%|
|Ex- army man/ disable/ dependent candidates (MP)||5%|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 Result
Uttarakhand Polytechnic merit list will be released by the authority via online in the fourth week of May 2021 based on the marks scored by candidates. Students can download the scorecard by logging in with their application number & password. Counselling is for qualified candidates.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
Uttarakhand Polytechnic counselling will be made online from the third week of July 2021 as per the ranks/marks scored by candidates. Students must submit their original document for verification at the time of counselling. Admission will be allotted based on the category, filled choices, rank, availability of seats.