Mumbai offers a wide range of vegetarian restaurants catering to different tastes and cuisines.
List of Vegetarian Restaurants in Mumbai
Here are some popular vegetarian restaurants in Mumbai
- Soam: Located in Babulnath, Soam is renowned for its authentic Gujarati and Rajasthani cuisine. It serves a variety of vegetarian dishes, including thalis (platters) and street food delicacies.
- Burma Burma: Situated in Fort, Burma Burma offers a unique Burmese dining experience. The menu features a variety of vegetarian dishes inspired by Burmese cuisine, such as tea leaf salads, khao suey, and samosa soup.
- The Pantry: Located in Kala Ghoda, The Pantry is a charming café known for its fresh and healthy vegetarian options. The menu includes salads, sandwiches, pizzas, and homemade desserts, all made with locally sourced ingredients.
- Quattro: Situated in Lower Parel, Quattro specializes in vegetarian Mexican and Italian cuisine. It offers a fusion of flavors and innovative dishes like nachos, tacos, pasta, and pizzas, all prepared without any meat.
- Rajdhani: With multiple locations in Mumbai, Rajdhani is a popular vegetarian restaurant chain serving authentic Rajasthani and Gujarati thalis. It offers an extensive spread of traditional dishes and a warm, cultural dining experience.
- Café Madras: Located in Matunga, Café Madras is a famous South Indian vegetarian restaurant. It is known for its delicious dosas, idlis, filter coffee, and traditional Tamil Nadu cuisine.
- Swati Snacks: Situated in Tardeo, Swati Snacks is a well-known vegetarian eatery specializing in Gujarati and Rajasthani street food. It offers a wide range of snacks, chaats, and traditional dishes made with fresh ingredients.
- Kailash Parbat: With multiple outlets in Mumbai, Kailash Parbat is a popular vegetarian restaurant offering a mix of North Indian, South Indian, and street food delights. Their menu includes chaats, dosas, thalis, and a variety of regional dishes.
- Sardar Refreshments: Located in Tardeo, Sardar Refreshments is famous for its mouthwatering Pav Bhaji, a popular street food dish in Mumbai. It serves a variety of other vegetarian snacks and fast food items as well.
- Prakash Shakahari Upahaar Kendra: Situated in Dadar, Prakash is a vegetarian restaurant serving authentic Maharashtrian cuisine. It is known for its delicious sabudana vada, misal pav, and other traditional Maharashtrian snacks.
These are just a few examples of the many vegetarian restaurants available in Mumbai. Whether you’re a vegetarian or simply enjoy vegetarian cuisine, Mumbai offers a diverse and flavorful dining scene to explore.
You May Also Like