VITEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria have to be referred by the candidates before moving to the registration process. VITEEE is an Engineering Entrance test administered by VIT University once in a year to offer admission into B.Tech programme. Candidates qualifying in the exam shall get admission in various VIT campuses situated at Amravati, Vellore, Chennai and Bhopal. This article provides all the essential information related to VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2021.
VITEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are supposed to refer to the entire eligibility criteria to obtain admission in VIT University. No candidate shall be allowed to attend the exam if the candidate doesn’t meet the eligibility norms.
- Indian and Non-Resident Indian candidates can apply.
- Foreign candidates are also eligible to apply via the Foreign National Application Form.
- Candidates are required to be at least 17 years old as on 1st July 2021.
- Applying candidate must have DOB on or after 1st July 1999.
- Candidates are obliged to enter the DOB as stated in High School certificate. The High school certificate must also be submitted during counselling by the candidates for age proof.
- Candidates must have cleared or currently appearing in the 10+2 level exams regulated by Central Board of Secondary Education or State Board or The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination.
- Candidates must have cleared or currently appearing in the HSC International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Organization, Geneva / Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Candidates must have cleared or currently appearing in the Intermediate or two years Pre University Examination directed by an acknowledged University or Board.
- Only Regular ‘NIOS’ board candidates can apply for VITEEE. Other Open School candidates cannot apply for VITEEE.
- Candidates must have cleared or currently appearing in the general Certificate Education examination (Sri Lanka/Cambridge/London) at the advanced level (A).
- Candidates who have written 12th examination through different boards in the same academic year cannot apply for VITEEE 2021.
Qualifying Exam Marks & Subjects
- Candidates are required to hold a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in 10+2 grade majored in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- For ST/SC candidates and north-eastern/Jammu and Kashmir region candidates, the minimum aggregate required is 50% marks majored in physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates who have had Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry in their previous academic curriculum can apply for B.Tech programmes.
VITEEE 2021 Application Form
The VITEEE application form can be obtained via online mode. The form has already been released on 30th November 2020, and the form filling can be filled through online mode on the university website. The scanned images of photograph and signature of the candidates are required to be uploaded in the directed format. The application fee of Rs 1150 can be made via online mode by means of debit/credit card or net banking, and an application fee of Rs 1050 is to be submitted by the candidates, paying through mobile apps. The hard copy of the application form is to be secured for future purposes.
VITEEE 2021 Exam Dates
The below tabular column represents the important dates related to VITEEE 2021 examination:
|Application form commencement||30th November 2020|
|Deadline for application form||30th March 2021|
|Deadline to edit online application||Last week of March 2021|
|Slot booking process beginning / Admit card accessibility||April 2021|
|VITEEE 2021 Examination||2nd- 3rd week of April 2021|