VITEEE 2021 Syllabus will be released by the authorities on the official website via online mode. VITEEE examination is conducted to offer candidates admissions into B.Tech programmes in VIT university. The test is conducted every year. Qualified students after selection will be provided seats into engineering programmes at various VIT campuses. Students can check the details regarding the VITEEE syllabus 2021 through this article.
VITEEE 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for VITEEE 2021 consists of topics from Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology/ Mathematics subjects the candidates studied in 11th and 12th classes. The question paper will be based on the chapters or topics from the 11th & 12th CBSE class syllabus and State Board of Higher Secondary Education. This article has provided a few of the topics from the VITEEE 2021 syllabus per each subject.
Physics: Physics syllabus includes topics such as
- Work, Power and Energy
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Current Electricity
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Nuclear Physics
- Laws of Motion
Chemistry: Chemistry syllabus topics include:
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid-State Chemistry
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Carbonyl Compounds, Organic Nitrogen Compounds – Amino acids
- Carbohydrates and Lipids
- p,d and f – Block Elements
Mathematics: Topics on mathematics include
- Matrices and their Applications
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics
Biology: Includes topics
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Genetics and evolution
- Ecology and environment
- Plant physiology
- Human health and diseases
- Human physiology
- In this section, the question paper will contain topics from English grammar, pronunciation & comprehension. It will be a multiple-choice question type of examination. The English section will be from the question Q 121 to Q 125 in the question paper.
- The questions from Q.121, 122 and 123 will be based on comprehension questions. It will be according to the lines of poems (two or three lines), short passages (30-50 words) or dialogues.
- The questions from Q.124 and 125 will contain English Pronunciation and Grammar questions. The dialogues, line of poems, passages, pronunciation and grammar will be asked according to the student’s level.
VITEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
VITEEE 2021 Exam pattern will be prescribed by the officials of the University. Students are advised to read and go through the complete information regarding the VITEEE exam pattern to better understand the examination before attending the test.
- Exam Mode: VITEEE 2021 will be held online via Computer Based Test mode.
- Language Medium: The mode language of the question paper will be in English medium only.
- Time Duration: The examination will be held for 2 hours, 30 minutes.
- Subjects: The exam paper will consist of physics, Mathematics/Biology, Chemistry and English subjects.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- The number of questions: The total of 125 questions will be asked in the examination. The question distribution is as follows: Maths or Biology (40 questions), Physics (35 questions), Chemistry (35 questions), Aptitude (10 questions) and English (5 questions).
- Maximum marks: The examination will be for a total of 125 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, one mark will be awarded.
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers or response.
- Marks Distribution: The physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology section will be of 40 marks each. The English section will be of 5 marks.
VITEEE 2021 Syllabus will be available on the official website of the University. Students are advised to go through the complete syllabus to be familiar with the subjects and other important topics that will be asked in the entrance examination.