VMOU Admission 2021: In January & July 2021, VMOU Admission will be offered twice a year. It will be coordinated by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota (VMOU). It is an admission procedure at the university level, which will offer admission to different UG & PG courses. The university will administer this entrance exam for candidates seeking admission to the B.Ed., MBA and PhD courses. Qualified candidates will get a chance to get admitted in the fields of research, management, humanities, etc. Here we include information, such as the application form, its fee, eligibility requirements, and much more about admission to VMOU 2021.
Under the UG & PG programme, VMOU 2021 courses will be offered. There will be various courses under the UG programme, such as BA (Journalism), B.Com, BCA, Information Science, BBA, B.Ed. Etc. The PG curriculum will include courses such as MA, MCA, M.Sc., Information Science, MBA and much more.
VMOU 2021 Exam Date
Interested candidates must check the tentative dates for VMOU Admission 2021 given below:
|Application process begins||2nd week of February 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd/4th week of March 2021|
|Admit card download||April or May 2021|
|B.Ed. examination date||1st week of May 2021|
|Registration process commences from||3rd week of January 2021|
|Final date to register||2nd week of April 2021|
|Admit card release date||April or May 2021|
|MBA examination date||2nd week of June 2021|
VMOU Admission 2021 Application Form
Applicants are encouraged to go through the following VMOU 2021 Application Form details before applying for the exam:
- The VMOU 2021 application form will be accessible via both online and offline modes.
- It will be made available in regional VMOU centres for the offline mode.
- Applicants will be capable of filling up the B.Ed. Course application form from the second week of February to the fourth week of March 2021.
- It will be accessible for an MBA from the third week of January till the second week of April 2021.
- For all the courses, the application form will be the same.
- Candidates will also have to submit valid mobile no. & mail ID during registration as user ID & password will be sent on it.
- Candidates must also upload the essential documents in the specified format, i.e. passport size photograph & signature.
- Finally, applicants must print the filled-in application form for further use.
- The VMOU application fee can be submitted online as well as offline.
- Online payment systems include credit cards, debit cards, net banking.
- The Bank Challan method will be used for the offline mode.
- Applicants have to submit Rs.1000/- as the application fee.
VMOU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for VMOU 2021, candidates must go through the following eligibility norms:
- Nationality: Indian and international national candidates will be eligible for VMOU applications as well.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed class 12th or equivalent from any recognized board/ university. For PG, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any stream from any recognized university to be qualified.
- Percentage: For both UG & PG course, applicants must get at least 50% marks in the qualifying test.
- Relaxation: SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ Widow/ Divorce female candidates belonging to Rajasthan will be granted 5% relaxation.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for their qualifying exam can also apply for the test.
VMOU 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for VMOU Exam will be as follows:
- Exam mode: VMOU 2021 exam mode will be Offline.
- Examination medium: “Bilingual medium” will be used in the exam.
- Questions type: The question paper will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Time: It will be a 2 hours exam.
- Marking scheme: Candidate will get one mark for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking.
The number of questions subjects wise in MBA will be as follows:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
For B.Ed. Course:
- Exam Mode: This will be an offline examination.
- Time: This will be a 3 hours exam.
- Medium of Examination: The question paper deals with both English and Hindi language.
- Questions Type: The question paper will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking scheme: Candidates will get three marks for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: For each incorrect answer, it is mandatory to deduct one mark.
For number distribution in B.Ed Exam, candidates must go through the following table:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Language proficiency (English & Hindi)||90|
VMOU 2021 Syllabus
VMOU 2021 Syllabus will be provided for two courses, namely MBA & B.Ed. The MBA course syllabus deals with four parts, such as logical reason, reading comprehension, numerical ability & data interpretation. For B.Ed. Courses, the syllabus will be divided into five parts, such as teacher Aptitude general awareness, English and Hindi Language Proficiency, Mental ability.
VMOU 2021 Preparation Tips
Here we are providing VMOU 2021 Preparation Tips for all the students who are applying for this exam.
- Create a proper schedule & observe it strictly.
- Resolve question paper & mock exam from the previous year.
- Do not worry; maintain good health.
- Study as much as possible.
- Take a balanced diet & relax.
VMOU 2021 Admit Card
The VMOU Admit card will be issued via online mode on the website. With the help of login credentials, candidates can import their admit card. Important information such as the name of the applicant, roll number, exam date, timing, centre and all-important guidelines will be included. All applicants need to bring the admit card at the examination centre. Candidates will not be able to sit for the examination without admission card & valid ID proofs.
VMOU 2021 Result
Within 15 days of the test, the candidates can review VMOU results. To access the score, candidates must use their login credentials. Based on the performances, the authority will prepare a separate merit list. The authority will publish the results for both courses on separate dates. In the last week of May 2021, it will be published for B.Ed, and in June 2021 it will be issued for the MBA course.
VMOU 2021 Counselling
VMOU counselling will be coordinated via offline mode for both MBA & B.Ed. Course. For such studies, applicants are shortlisted based on the scores gained by them in their qualifying exam. Candidates have to physically present for counselling on the given dates and period. At the moment of counselling, applicants will also have to carry original & photo state records for authentication & application. For those applicants who will be shortlisted, the university will also issue different category wise roll numbers.