West Bengal ITI Admission 2021 is organized to provide admission in various M & E group trades of ITI. This state-level admission procedure is controlled by the West Bengal Council for Vocational Training. A Common Entrance Test (CET) shall be conducted for the group trades course. Admission into M group trades is given based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination. This article provides details regarding West Bengal ITI Admission 2021 such as application form, its fee etc.
West Bengal ITI Admission Dates 2021
- 1 West Bengal ITI Admission Dates 2021
- 2 West Bengal ITI 2021 Application Form
- 3 West Bengal ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 West Bengal ITI 2021 Exam Pattern
- 5 West Bengal ITI 2021 Syllabus
- 6 West Bengal ITI 2021 Preparation Tips
- 7 West Bengal ITI 2021 Admit Card
- 8 West Bengal ITI 2021 Result
- 9 West Bengal ITI 2021 Counselling
The below tabular column represents the West Bengal ITI Admission Dates 2021:
|Application form commencement||1st week of March 2021|
|Deadline for submission of application form||Last week of July 2021|
|Admit card release||1st week of August 2021|
|West Bengal Common Entrance Test (CET) date||3rd week of August 2021|
|Merit list publication||2nd week of September 2021|
|Counselling commencement||3rd week of September 2021|
West Bengal ITI 2021 Application Form
The below section discloses specifications regarding West Bengal ITI 2021 Application Form:
- West Bengal ITI 2021 Application Form shall be available on the website from the 1st week of March 2021 via online mode.
- Deadline to submit the application is in the last week of July 2021.
- In the application form, candidates should upload passport size photograph & signature in the provision provided in directed format.
- All relevant information shall be shared to the candidates via registered ID & no. so kindly enter only valid details.
- Incomplete forms shall be discarded.
- Candidates shall be asked to choose between E and M group, and after the option is chosen, the page shall proceed to further section to fill details further.
- Candidates must verify the details before submitting the form as the correction facility shall not be rendered.
- Candidates are supposed to submit the printout of form along with the application fee at the ITI centre.
- Application fee mode – online mode.
- Mode of fee payment – credit card, debit card or net banking, e-wallet, UPI etc.
- The fee shall not be refunded at any case once submitted.
West Bengal ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to go through the eligibility norms before applying for West Bengal ITI 2021:
For E Group
- Applying candidate must have cleared 8th level examination from any approved board/ university.
For M Group
- Applying candidate must have cleared 10th level examination from any approved board/ university.
- Nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates must hold a domicile certificate of West Bengal state.
- The candidate should be at least 14 years old as on 1.08.2021. There is no specific age limit.
West Bengal ITI 2021 Exam Pattern
A Common Entrance Test (CET) shall be conducted for admission into E group trades in July 2021. Candidates are suggested to read the complete exam pattern. It is mandatory for applying candidates to appear in the examination to get admission into E trade. The question paper comprises multiple-choice questions. All the questions must be attempted as there shall be no negative marking.
West Bengal ITI 2021 Syllabus
West Bengal ITI Syllabus is prepared from class 8th & 10th subjects. Candidates are suggested to learn from NCERT books & topics. Questions cover various topics such as English, reasoning, general awareness, comprehension, general intelligence & numerical ability.
West Bengal ITI 2021 Preparation Tips
- A proper schedule must be outlined, adhering to the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Try solving the previous year question paper to get an idea.
- Be thorough with the fundamental concepts and for that stick to the NCERT Books.
- Practice aptitude questions from prescribed author’s books and online resources
- Read newspapers every day to keep yourself updated with the current affairs.
- Practice yoga as it improves mental health and helps to relax the body too.
- A sound sleep of 8 hours is compulsory.
West Bengal ITI 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download the West Bengal ITI Admit Card through the website via online mode in August 2021. Admit card displays details such as candidates name, roll no., exam date & time, venue, etc. Candidates must verify if all the details are correct in the admit card and if not, the official authority must be contacted. It is also mandatory for the admission seeking candidates to carry the admit card to the exam hall as no candidates shall be allowed without it. Candidates are also supposed to take one ID proof along with the admit card to the examination hall.
West Bengal ITI 2021 Result
Candidates can check their West Bengal ITI Result through online mode in the 2nd week of September 2021 through online mode only and not by offline mode. To view the result, candidates must enter their login credentials. Candidates are suggested to check their result and also the other information concerning the admission procedure carefully.
West Bengal ITI 2021 Counselling
West Bengal ITI Counselling is composed of various steps such as choice filling and seat allotment. Counselling procedure shall be carried out via online mode in the 3rd week of September 2021. Candidates enclosed in the merit list must participate in the counselling process. For counselling, candidates are expected to carry relevant documents and submit the admission fee. The following documents are necessary for verification:
- 8th marksheet certificate
- 10th marksheet & certificate
- Category certificate (if needed)
- Caste certificate (if needed)
- Vocation pass certificate (if any)
- Migration certificate
- 10th admit card (as age proof)
- Kanyashree enrolled certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Aadhaar card
- Multiple passport size photograph